RPG Sakeido High School 2 Swordsmenship Class (2nd Semester)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hitohiro, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias walked in to the gym and looked at all his students. It had been several months since they first walked into his class and he could see that his hard, rigorous training had payed off. He could tell they were more focused, more aware of their surroundings.

"Rei!" he yelled. His class stood and bowed to him and he bowed back.
    "Over the past several months, you've learned the basics of swordplay, to reading your enemies, to strategies. You think you're skills have increased, and perhaps they have, but are you ready for a real battle. We are going to be having a Tournament. This Tournament will test your skills as they are so far. We will have another at the end of the year to see who's the best fighter."

His students were now all talking amongst themselves, trying to figure out what was going on here.

"These are the rules. You will be playing on teams. Each team will be made of 4 people, no more, no less. Choose carefully, you won't get a second chance to pick. You will fight in rounds. The team that beats the other team, wins. A win constitutes as knocking the enemy unconscious. NO KILLING! Each player only fights one round unless everyone else has been disqualified. Now choose your teams, and lets begin!"

2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

" Four man teams hmm intresting." Kyuzo replied rubbing his chin and setting his hand on one of his katana's handles.

" HEy lance how about you me onyx either Shirai or any other studnet." Kyuzo replied walking to lance.

3. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

OCC: < and > mean thoughts, got it from the first SHS

As I heared Tobias, I thought of the battles that would come. <This is going to be interesting.> I pulled out my sakabato and put it between my sash and hip, I heard Kyuzo(miss sp I think).

"Sure, fine by me. Just make sure you watch out for anything, you never know what will come up," I replied to him.

4. shinigami

" Agreed It will be intresting to see how much the other studnets improved as well as i have." KYuzo replied.

" So when the match starts how should we chose who goes first, Rock, paper sicssors or just vote for a person." Kyuo added

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai was waiting there. Being a kind of loner, he neither waited for anyone, nor looked for partners, all he did was get ready.

For a second, he glows, and after, it's a blinding flash. Once everyone can see again, Shirai is in looser clothes so he can fight. Another notable difference is that he was about 2 inches taller somehow...

6. Lance Leingod

"Rock, paper, scissors is okay," I replied. I looked around at everyone and wondered, <Who is the best here?> As I looked, I see a shadow across the wall and out of sight before anyone else could see it. <You're still watching me? I should've guessed as much.> I look to the clearing below the stands that we were at.

(OCC: I think that we are in a stadium. Someone tell me if we are.)

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Excuse me Mr. Tobias sir?" said Shirai
    "Yes?" answered Tobias
    "I need to go make a quick phone call, please excuse me, I'll be right back..." said Shirai as he stormed off...

He made a call to Keitou Satomi, since it was one class per day, it was Satomi's day off

"Umm....*yawn*...damn.....hello?" Said Keitou
    "There's another one..." answered Shirai
    "*yawning* What?"
    "Wake up you idiot!"
    "Fine! I'm listening! What is it?"
    "That curiosity of yours has been answered, there's another one watching over..."
    "Hmmm...."
    "It's been half a year Keitou, are you still planning to let things to go on like this?"
    "Damn it, I know that, but what if..."
    "Which is excactly why I'm telling you to call Master for help..."
    "No way, I can't call him....you know that..."
    "Then what?"
    "Look, Shirai, I'm coming over...."
    "Are you saying that...?"
    "No, not yet, but if it comes down to it, we're gonna face it...."
    "What about the kids?"
    "They learned from me....they should be in no danger....."
    "I understand"
    "Give me one minute, and I'll be right there....we'll see if you actually heard what you think you heard...."

8. Lance Leingod

As students talked and choose who would go with whom, a man in a red cape was hidden in the shadows in such a way that no human or demon could hear or see him. <What are you going to do, Lance? Show off or just watch the show? What ever it is, I'm still waiting, waiting for you to fall to someone stronger. And once that happens, that someone will die. (soft laugh) I haven't battled against you for sometime, I wonder how good you are now?> He looked at the teacher and noticed a student leaving. <I wonder where he is going. No matter, I have more important matters to attend to.> He looked at Lance and smiled. <I'm still waiting.>

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Shirai came back to the room. And minutes later, Keitou came inside the room.

"Yo, Tobias-Sensei! What's up?" Said Keitou
    "Aren't you supposed to be home today?" Said Tobias
    "Come on you big idiot! Can't say hi to an old friend? It's been a while since I've seen you. Before the break!"

It was in fact questionable already why even though Keitou claimed that he was there to visit, he was there in his regular spellcasting robe, with all of his items...

When he got close to Tobias, he slowly whispered "We have a situation here, no time to explain, just be ready for combat..."
    "Against?" said Tobias. Keitou closed his eyes and sighed, and said "Just do it..."

While this was happening, Shirai walked all around the room, and when the conversation was done, so was Shirai. Keitou looked at Shirai, and after a few seconds, Shirai and Keitou nodded...

Shirai quickly dashed towards Keitou, and handed him an item. Keitou grabbed it and finished the spell:

Refrectio!

Keitou then screamed:

"IN THE NAME OF THE SHORYOU ORDER, YOU ARE HEREBY SENTENCED TO EXTERMINATION!!! DO NOT TRY TO ESCAPE. I JUST PUT UP A POWERFUL BARRIER!!"

An evil voice laughed and showed himself.

A devil in a red cape....

"That's him Keitou!" said Shirai, and Keitou yelled "Got it!"

Keitou dashed towards the man in the red cape, a fight was what Keitou had to do....

10. Lance Leingod

As the man appeared, Lance was shocked to see it happen. <Sakiharu, what the hell is going on here?!> Lance thought to himself. Lance then yelled to Keitou, "Keitou, stop! Don't fight him, you can't win."
    "So, attacking me are you, fool," veins appeared out of Sakiharu's right hand and form into the shape of a sword. Sakiharu attacked Keitou with speed beyond sight that Keitou was sent backward with a cut across his chest.

11. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Keitou landed, and went back for another shot, this time using a good spell...

Addo a aspectus o agilis ab aether

Keitou was way faster this time, and he was able to do rougher battle with Sakiharu. Landing blow and dodging blows, both fighters were indeed hurt.

adfecto ab altum artificium

Keitou brought air and controlled it to his own will...

"Very nice spellcaster, but will that do?" Said Sakiharu
    "You better start running!"

Shirai observed Keitou, and yelled "No you idiot! Give him everything!"

Sakharu dashed towards Keitou, and the instant he was closest to him, Keitou released his attack, unfortunately impacting both him and the man in the red cape.

Both of them were worn out....or so it seemed...

12. Lance Leingod

After the attack, it seemed that Keitou was the winner, Keitou smiled...

"You seem to be thinking way over your head, as you can see, my magic skills are great, you cannot hope to defeat me!" said Keitou while snickering.

"Hah! You fool. Your skills are great but I wasn't going all out for your information..." said Sakiharu and smiled. The veins went back into his skin.

"Well, what are you getting at..."

"Poor boy, I just needed to look inside that pathetic thing you like to call a soul. It's easy to look, especially the darker..."

"What are you talking about..." Keitou stammered...

"I can read minds just like you and just like Lance...although it takes me more time than the both of you, as you can see. But I found out what I needed...all I needed was a quick fight as distraction..."

"Well I hope you had a fun time there...."

"I did, and never has someone looked more helpful...and helpless at the same time....all you need is a push Keitou Satomi...and I'm going to give you that push..." Said Sakiharu, as he walked closer to Keitou, then went into a run at such speed that he was in front of him. Keitou started running away...

"What the hell do you think you're doing..." yelled Keitou while running...

"Aw...you mean you didn't tell them....now's a damn good time!" yelled Sakiharu, running again at him.

"Screw you!" yelled Keitou, while hitting a wall, and attacking...

Sakiharu dodged Keitou's attack, and made a counter of his own. He slammed his whole right hand into Keitou's face, and said "Now....release your true form..." Veins appeared from his hand again and went into Keitou’s head. Keitou screamed.
    <Damn it, I was afraid of this. If he can make it come out...> Lance thoughts went on.

13. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"AAARGH!"

Keitou kept yelling in agony, as a dark cloud surrounded him....

"Damn it, he's lost it..." Said Shirai, and look at Tobias and the students..."There's no time....I only suggest you fight if you want to get out of here, and I suggest you don't hold back!"

Keitou was still screaming, not able to take the pain, and the thoughts....

"Thank you....help....are you sure.....she'll be fine......why did you do that for.....it's not fiar......someone has to bear it......It was MY CHOICE!!!"

Keitou gave one final (and louder than ever) scream.

After that, it was as if he exploded.

And thus, a new creature was born, not human....

What was once eyes filled with joy were now deformed mirrors of fire....

What were once teeth now converted into sharp claws...

His entire body tone changed gray....

His face was no longer recognizable....

His voice was no longer there....

And it spoke.....

"F-F-F-FR-FREEEEEE!"

As it released great waves of power.

"What the hell? It just talked!?" Said Shirai...."Grr.....attack if you want to survive!"

Shirai's power once again grew rapidly, and he too changed. The only difference is, that he turned into an adult. Everyone was surprised, but there was not time to explain....

Shirai charged at the creature, and while trying to give a mighty blow, it but scratched it....and an equal force echoed through the creatures aura, and blasted back at him......

While falling, Shirai thought to himself "How....Keitou was never this strong...this power....it can't be....possible...."

He hit the floor really bad, and the rest were to follow, unless they did something.....

14. Lance Leingod

"This will not be allowed!" It was Lance that called out. He was now in front of both of them.

"You are a fool," said Sakiharu, "You can't stop him no matter what you do. You will die like all the rest. HAHAHAHAHA." His voice echoed through the room.

"You are wrong, Sakiharu. This battle is just begining. Now, it is time for that creature to fall! Face this!" Lance ran at the beast and with a cry that echoed, Lance cried....

"Hiten Mitsurgi-Ryu...Amakakeru Ryu No Hirameki!"

The force of the attack lifted the creature into the air and it fell in blood.

Sakiharu was shocked beyond anything. "How...how is this...possible...?"

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"It's..." said Shirai while on the floor, covered in his own blood..."It's his other half....his entire opposite....We must retreat now....there's nothing we can do right now..."

Shirai was on the ground thinking to himself "How? This is impossible...."

He was also trying to use a spell of teleportation...

Ga...Ga...Gario...

But he'd lost so much power. At that point, he glew and changed back to his teen self once more, and after that, fainted...

16. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx yawned at the start of class. She stretched as Tobias laid out the plan for class. Kyuzo had already decided the group. As the teams were being formed she watched as Keitou joined them. Something was going on. Her wolf ears perked as she tried to listen in. There was someone watching them. 'That eerie feeling that I had felt many times was true,' she thought. A spell was cast and they all had their first glance at the intruder.

He wore a dark red cape.

Onyx watched as all the students did as the story unfolded. Keitou attacked the intruder. Lance said that the intruder was far too great. ‘He knows the intruder,’ she thought.

Onyx and the class watched as their sensei appeared to be wining then the intruder turned the tables on him. The stranger command Keitou to release his true form. Onyx remembered hearing about this but she couldn’t remember where.

Keitou was screaming in agony now. Onyx felt something inside of her tare open, a very old wound. She remembered it well. Someone she cared for was hurting. When Shirai told them to fight she didn’t hesitate. She called forth her staff. She held it up and prepared herself like so many others around her.

Keitou laid in agony before them. The man held responsible laughed. Keitou gave one final scream and appeared too exploded. Onyx like so many others anchored their selves and shielded their eyes from the blast. Her collar that sustained her demon blood ripped a little. The blood of the highest and most powerful clan of demons coursed threw her veins.

The class watched as Lance attacked the creature and it lay bludgeoned in its own blood. Shirai returned to what he appeared as when they first met. He feel over do to exhaustion.

17. Lance Leingod

"You are as powerful as before," said Sakiharu, he laughed a little and turned to the creature that was Keitou. It lay there, bleeding. "You are still needed for a task," Veins started coming out of his right hand and they wrapped themselfs around the creature. They lift it up and he was placed against the wall. Sakiharu then turned back toward Lance and walked a few steps toward him.

"Lance, you are still as powerful as when we last meet," he said to him, more as a friend then an enemy.

"You still do the things you do best," replied Lance.

"Yes, I guess I do. Another round, for old times," veins form again into a sword in Sakiharu's right hand. The sword was longer than normal.

"Old times..." Lance looked like he was in deep thought, then he said, "Why not. I haven't had a good fight for a long time," Lance moved into a sword fighting stance and so did Sakiharu.

18. shinigami

Kyuzo wathced as the things unfolded a person in a red cape appeared keitou turned into a beast adn all of th estudnts attacked it but lance was able to bring it down.

" HE's good." Kyuzo replied sheathing his sword and watching lance and Sakiharu get into a sowrd figting postion.

" LAnce you need any help or you just fine." kyuzo quickly asked lance setting his hand on his katana and looking at Sakiharu. Kyuzo slowly took the postion of the RyuTsurugi zan ryuu just to make ssure anything else happend he was prpaired

19. Lance Leingod

"I'll be fine, just make sure you tend to the others," replied Lance to Kyuzo. Lance and Sakiharu didn't not move for several minutes to the point where some students started getting up and staring at them.

"Are you just going to sit there all day?" Sakiharu asked Lance, irritation in his voice. Lance said nothing to this, he just stared at him. "Very well. If you won't start it off, I will." Sakiharu ran at Lance at such a speed where sight could no longer help you but Lance too, ran at such a speed. Their attacks at each other were just blurs to the rest, even Tobias could not track their movements.

"Why don't you fire off a Hiten move?" Sakiharu asked Lance in the pausing of an attack. Lance again said nothing. "You won't fight at your best then? Fine, I guess I'll just have to show you one of my!" Their actions stopped and they were across from each other. Sakiharu ran at Lance again and cried out...

"Watojutsu...Shugeki Tosei" Sakiharu used a kick against the back of his sword and Lance was able to block it but was sent backwards, into the wall.

20. Yukiko

Yukiko New Member

Yukiko runs in out of breath "stupid alarm clock" she mutters under her breath.
    "Sorry I'm.. WOW!! Wut i miss??" she says as she jumps out of the way of Lance as he crashes into the wall right were she had been standing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.