Art Tako Scribbles

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by takawaka, Jan 20, 2006.

1. takawaka

takawaka New Member

Ive you reaaaaally like tones heres an awesome database of tones n_n on the internet ! http://psychobob.xepher.net/screentonez/

2. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

that was some amazing designs and concepts:bleed:
    i'd like to see some comic pages if you feel like to ;D
    wellcome to bjp.

3. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

I didn't know that backgrounds were cell tones. I thought the artists created them themselves from scratch.

~W

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Really the some of the best art I've seen. Incredible. New people here never done as well. Please do more!^^

-Seishin

5. takawaka

takawaka New Member

Child of Sin - Thanks alot n_n I want to do some comicing yes! but I might have to hold off for a bit lol, I gotta learn to draw backgrounds better :( and you have interesting color schemes with your work I may have to bug you for help :).

Wertitis - It's for lazy people who want to digitally tone their stuff and not have to go through the hassle of drawing cities and landscapes. From what I gather most of these artists draw them from scratch since these are generic city tones and often times doesnt match with the environment they need to illustrate.

Seishin - *Bows* if I came here a year before you would have been like 9.9 hrm . . . but I was busy wasting away on FFXI XDDD I'll try to update often while I peruse through people's art galleries :) I noticed not many draw anymore on here. Did I miss the fiesta ?

6. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Impressive pictures. Keep it up!

BTW - ever tried to CG them? Or cellshade them perhaps?

- Teddz

7. takawaka

takawaka New Member

Oh yeah I have a few on my site :D I havent gone around
    to color the new pieces I did here though @_@

http://tako.nerocom.us/galleria/main.php :D

8. takawaka

takawaka New Member

9. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

:sweat: Wow. Those last two pics are huge. Can you shrink them down a bit or set them as links? They overflow on my monitor.

The pics themselves are cool. I've always had a liking for character design style layouts. The second pic's coloration is pretty good too though the background doesn't really fit too well. A halo or spotlight effect from above or behind might improve it. I especially like the subtle emblem you put on the dress. ;)

Oh yeah! I forgot about that site. I always told myself I'd try them out someday but I kept forgetting about it. :sweat:

10. takawaka

takawaka New Member

Thanks :D I'll try that out, next time o do a background I need to do it at the same size as the person XD ( person was at 3xxx X 59xx Pixels ) the background was 640 x 640 X_x * pif *

New Piece :D CG underway using different coloring methods from the net XD

Furryb's Pigtail Girlie n_n

11. takawaka

takawaka New Member

New Art February 12th, 2006

Woo Spent quite a while on this piece and I think it turned out better than my other attempt at drawing a character with a background n_n View at your own risk :D

Edit - for those of sensitive to sexual slurs / sex oriented jokes , I removed one of the options n_n;;

>>> Which would you choose? <<<

12. Orion

Orion Gears

Wow. That is really good, it looks like an actual anime RPG! :cool: I love the options, er, other anime characters in the backround? :sweat:

13. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

x.o Looks like a set up for some bad hentai game. One can only hope the next scene does not involve tentacles... or aliens... or...

Umm... Classy as... ever, Taka?

~W

14. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

You have to believe its origional choices :sweat: . Scince im a girl id probably order a shot and leave the bar. But if it's a hentai rpg, I don;t know why id own it...

15. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

lol, great picture there taka!

- Teddz

16. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

Maybe a little cousin loaded it onto your PC while you weren't looking and he forgot to erase it? I wish I never did that... :sweat:

:eek:
    Now I can't get that thought out of my head... On a different note, great coloring on the girl. The background could use use more line variation though. Interior lines should be made thinner. The various bottles are nicely done. The chairs are executed well as well.

Mmm... blonde with pigtails... Wait a second... Furryb's fetish?! Lies! I did nothing to those girls! They said they were twenty one! :bleed2:

17. takawaka

takawaka New Member

@Shijin -XD yeah Ruffy, Lynn from Fire Emblem, and Naru from Love Hina :D

@Wertitis - D: maybe ! * draws tentacles *

@Ashika - ; ; I don't follow, you own a hentai game ? * envy *

@Teddz - Danke :D

@Furryb - Yeah I'll work more on my backgrounds n_n with thinner lines XD, it does look a bit big now that I look back at it ; ; . and you can't hide the truth ! * smothers furryb in pigtail girl photos until he foams at the mouth *