Television Teen Titans And Justice League

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Fudge_Monkeys, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

So. I Just Kinda found out they Canceled TT and Are going to Cancel Justice League Sometime OR they might have already canceled i dont know =(
    Bah Too lazy to link google it

2. Cylor

Cylor New Member

Both have already been done, unfortunately. :( At least there is still a TT movie ("Trouble in Tokyo") to look forward to.

However, DC is planning to produce a series of OVA specials based on several classic comic storylines, similar to what Marvel has done with their recent Avengers animated releases. The DC projects planned so far are Justice League: New Frontiers, Superman: Doomsday, and Teen Titans: The Judas Contract. :cool:

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

The new Teen Titans episodes were actually really good, I don't see a reason to cancel it. It's probably one of the few shows that went from kiddy to teenager in one lifetime. Oh well, reruns aren't bad, but who knows, it may end up like Family Guy, though doubted.

And yes, I wanna see that TT movie too.

Also, speaking of Super Heroes, did you know that there's a new Superman cartoon coming out on Kids WB? Apparently he's anime-ish now, which just looks odd. At least they're using the Superman theme from the movie, which is just awsome :p

-Seishin

4. Fudge_Monkeys

crap... I Really Really dont Think Super Man and Anime Go together.. sorry..

5. Cylor

Cylor New Member

Well, the Titans movie aired on Cartoon Network last weekend, and the DVD is scheduled for a November 7th release (in North America, anyway).

According to TitansGo.net, if ratings and DVD sales are substantial enough, the studio is seriously considering the production of additional movies, or continuing the series in some form. Here's hoping!

6. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

I love Justice League. It's TT that I had no intrest in. *shrugs* Starfire pissed me off, Raven came off to be like the typical moody goth and Robin was arrogant and often unneeded unless Slade was involved. Then he was everything.

7. supakawaii_jazi

supakawaii_jazi New Member

too bad about TT and the movie was kool...but its just about time. JUstice league is crap...so yay 4 that. looking 4 MORE BAD NEWS?? CHECK OUT MY POST THAT SAYS "ATTENTION INUYASHA FANS: beleive me..it gets worse.

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

About the movie;

THANK GOD:

STARFIRE AND ROBIN ACTUALLY BECOME A COUPLE AND KISS! THANK GOD THAT HAPPENED BEFORE IT BEING CANCELLED!!!!

:p

-Seishin

9. Fudge_Monkeys

Yea the movie sorta just ties everything up

10. furryb

furryb Blind guy drawing...

Justice league got pretty cool towards the end. The Batman Beyond crossover was hillarious. Didn't care much for TT myself. It had it's moments though. The last rumble between the Brotherhood of Evil and the extended TT roster was cool. Don't know about the "League of Superheroes" series w/ Superman though. The art looks pretty ugly to me and I've never been a fan of the Legionaires.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Losh01.jpg

11. Cylor

Cylor New Member

Justice League was probably the best and most serious "non-Japanese" animation series I've ever seen. But I really loved Teen Titans. Strangely, when I first saw it, I didn't like it at all. But the characters gradually sucked me in and it ended up being one of my favorite shows.

12. manslayer

manslayer animatedbboywhatareyou

Hey does anyone know when there's going to be an episode when when teen titans and justice leage meet each other.

13. Fudge_Monkeys

Can you Search Through the Thread?
    They Were Both C-A-N-C-L-E-D
    And the Animations are Too diffrent to cross over there was another thread that talked about this
    I think there was someone that said

The Producers thought about but decided not too

14. Cylor

Cylor New Member

Actually, Speedy of Titans East did appear in an episode of Justice League (I think it was titled "Patriot Act"). But that was the extent of any crossover.

As Fudge_Monkeys mentioned, there were ideas tossed around for a crossover but it ultimately didn't happen.

15. Fudge_Monkeys

but if you notice carfully speedy is alot bigger in the JJ version Just cause hes a Titan Doesnt mean he was a titan in JJ

Buttt its fun to think it

16. manslayer

manslayer animatedbboywhatareyou

Hey you guys I was thinking even through they said they wouldn't do it.But think about it what do you guys what would if they met each what crimmial they'd try to get.P.S. what did you think about movie tt trouble in japan.