Tenchi Muyo TENCHI VILLIANS OH YEAHHH

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by BitzKrieg, Jul 25, 2001.

1. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

This topic was on DBZ board but unlike DBZ i think we got a more varied opponents here:

So lets bring up or contastents and see who is the best tenchi villian:

First we have the original:

KAGATO: Original owner of ryoko and the one who help washu captive thi mad scientist has it all the look (those glasses r so IT) and the personality to make him one villian you wish not to face. His battleship Sosha is a all powerfull b1tch which can reign hell and at one point almost destroyed the earth.

next up:

DR CLAY: Pretty much a overwieght and less evil version of Kagato he seems to perfer a ship tha is more stylised then Kagato and gets zero to do all his dirty work.

Last of the OVA:

THE KING AND THE SUTOR: Not really villians but not exactly nice. The king is very very strict in prsonalitie but his power must be strong if he can cope with mazaki (take note though he did seem afraid of her at one point) And Funaho he is the leader of the Jurian empire so top marks for power. The sutor pure evil this one with all his pinkness strangley though he boosted alot he didnt sho much and ended up being defeated by mihoshi.

WASHU: From the mishoshi special, not a villian normally but in this she is a cheap bond style villian and despite being probably one of the funnier baddies with hr army of mini ryokos she doesnt impress (she wasnt meant to [​IMG])

TENCHI UNIVERSE:

We got NAGI(or however you spell it)

Personal vengence against ryoko kidnapping tnechi but aint really evil taking in she did save their lifes at end (twice) she's doesnt have that cruel touch just very dtermined.

The hijackers:
    no comment

Kagato (universe version):
    Despite being linked to the whole Yousho past and being a evil SOB i wasnt impressed with him much. He's the evil SOB whos taken over jurai and put ayeka and sasami under arrest. Of course tenchi kicks his punk ass

Movies:

Kain:
    A really cool villian i think he has the coolest design shame about the lines. He looked cool he acted cool yet he didnt have much to say and only popped in at the last minutes of the film.

I have only seen them but other villians i do know of are:

The Evil witch girl person from Tokyo (a little evil girl [​IMG])

Another evil witch girl in the second film (and tenchi's daughter)

And Yousho's ex ife in the third film.

So who do u think is the best i vote like so:

1.Kagato (from original) I'm sorry this guy has the ultimate evil streak.

2.Kain: coulda been better then kagato if they explored him more.

3. The sutor: this guy scares me

------------------
    TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI

i think i might like tenchi

2. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

What about the Big Purple Monster from Tenchi In Tokyo? I know he's just a minor villain, but in the name of all that is big and purple, what it is?
    Seriously, though, my vote is for Kagato. One word, ladies and gentlemen: EVIL! A good description, says I. [By the way, not all villains have to be evil. Remember that!]

------------------
    Until then, I remain your obedient servant, GNZ

3. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

HAvnt seen tenchi in tokyo [​IMG] (gotta buy it all)

and they aint all evil my 3rd place villian is the sutor he's not really evil just scary as hell

------------------
    TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI TENCHI

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I'd go with Kain, he was a freakin' badass!!

5. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

I agree hence he's no2

But i still think they didnt give him enough of the film. I mean he owned the last 20 minutes (except last 5 were achika went postal on him) But it would have been better if they made more of him during film

------------------

6. Belisarius

Belisarius New Member

Ihmo itd have to be the King of Jurai , not an enemy really , all and all i got the vibe he was just Testing tenchi , but i might be wrong , but I just love the facial hair [​IMG] . But in all honestly The badguys arent a huge factor in tenchi , its all more about the main characters , IHMO anyways .

------------------

7. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

Yeah the king was cool, he was so different from the rest of the family yet you can see how Ayeka grew up with him around:

the reason i wanted to talk about the villians was because everyone talks about Ryoko and Ayeka and tenchi interacting. I find tha a series needs good main characters to leave little for the villians. tenchi and Gundam wing are 2 which have such strong main ones that the villians dont matter as such. But its one of the things didnt like about Gundamn wing, the lack of proper villians. So i asked about tenchi and as i listed them i find that tenchi does have good villians but its more observing their surrondings facial expression and actions rather then their dialogue to see their beuty:

example@ KAGATo ever looked around his ship as he fights, he is obbsessed with power and the rare, and when he faces tenchi the way he moves around and looks down at him mocking makes him excellent

------------------

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'd have to say, I'd go for the tree, or as you say, Yosho's former Juraien love, Camelia. She did a bada$$ number on the whole gang by taking Tenchi and wiping away his mind and memories.. just have to say thanks to Ryoko for getting Tenchi back [​IMG]

9. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

GAWAN RYOKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(if u wanna see really wierd **** with ryoko such as her daughter and stuff check out the tenchi fanfic site)

I'll soon post my own story on it [​IMG]

------------------

10. Belisarius

Belisarius New Member

Fair cop on Tenchi , but id have to argue about gundam wing , I havent got any respect for Heero Hui or for any of the gundam pilots for that matter , theyre all so two dimensional , however the villians * Protagonists would be more apt. as theyre are no wholly evil characters * have far more depth Milliardo Peacecraft , Trieze Kushrenada *my personal Fav* Lady Une and Dorothy Catalonia are all very cleverly constructed multifaceted characters . Helped by no small means by the great plot.

BTW none of them have a spot on tenchi's Characters who are scarily lifelike [​IMG] , and they got established so solidly in the early days of the OAVs , classy stuff

------------------

11. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

yeah it was kinda wha i was getting across, everyone talks about the great tenchi characters and Heero from gundam wing. And i can see why u dont like heero and such. And your right about gundam wing villians its more realistic because they aint actually villians. I mean half of them redeem themselves before the end. e.g Millardo, Dorithy etc. It kinda gets irratating when there is no one in gundam wing that you can truly hate. I mean i should have been celebrating when they sliced up trez but i wasnt, i was just annoyed one view to the series was gone [​IMG]

12. Belisarius

Belisarius New Member

Wu Fei ...I mean come on who doesnt hate him [​IMG]

------------------

13. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

BUT HE ISINT EVIL, Just stubborn, i luv villians who dont give fu(k about anyone and show their true evil sides. Its with anything I watch read or play, if the bad guy is no good i will not like the product as much.

I like really really bad guys, i hate humour bad guys most of the time because it makes the good guys look useless.

good villian: Scarface out of lion king [​IMG] [​IMG]

bad villian: Bowser out of mario brothers

and so on

------------------

14. Belisarius

Belisarius New Member

I never meant to say wu fei was a bad guy , just annoying even for the gundam pilots [​IMG]

But when you say goodbad guy do you mean good by moral standards or just good at being a bad guy?? [​IMG]

------------------

15. Belisarius

Belisarius New Member

I never meant to say wu fei was a bad guy , just annoying even for the gundam pilots [​IMG]

But when you say goodbad guy do you mean good by moral standards or just good at being a bad guy?? [​IMG]

------------------