That Bald dude!

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by neoblacklady, Dec 11, 2002.

?

Which Look Is better?

1. Keep the hair man! :)

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. Bald is the way! :)

14 vote(s)
    63.6%
  3. Dont know/Dont care :( / :anger2:

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Another style/ other

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

Krillen Kurrin whatever his name is..... :D
    Which way did you like him? Hair or no hair. Hair was a big change to me... for me.... but I have to say the hair must....
    stay. I like it better. He has nice hair. Sure it might get pulled in a fight(if he fights Buu b/c he fights dirty:D ) but... it looks good on him. That bald wasnt going for him. :) at least in my opinion.

2. cosmos

cosmos New Member

Looks much better bald. He makes me laugh when he talks to people. He has a weird voice to me. In Dragonball when he talks to Goku especially. Sorry had to say it.

3. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

I agree on the hair bit...I like it much better than the whole 'bald guy with spots" thing he had going on. Poor Krillin....maybe now he might be able to get a g/f.

4. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

He has a wife.. Him and Andoid 18 are married and have a child..

Yeah poor krillin.. the character that soon becomes the punching bag character in the series.. hahahaha

KAME

5. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

I forgot. I was thinking of that stupid girl he was with before android 18. My bad. :D

6. Slydice

Slydice ave, Lex, morituri te salutamus

he's way tougher without hair

the hair makes him look like a pansie

7. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

The six "spots" on his head signify his, i believe Buddhist faith. The reason why Kuririn is bald is because he's a monk. Seriously.

And the reason he grew hair later is because he pretty much quit being a monk and started training full time and did/was going to break the abstinence thing, I believe. I mean,

*****SPOILER****

he an' 18 DID have a kid...

And he looked cooler without the hair, especially in the Saiyan armor thing.

8. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Didn't they name their child Marrin?

But I think that the whole reason for shaving his hair was to be more aerodynamic during battle... he said something like that. But I think he's cooler bald because it kind of represented him as the fighting Krillin, and when he has hair that means that he retired or something.

9. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Personally, I like the hair better. And his shaved head was because he was a monk, but after a while, like in the DBZ timeline, I think he did it more out of habit, or possibly for the reason That Guy pointed out. Also, yes, Kuririn and Juuhachigou named their kid Marron (like Kuririn's ex :))

10. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

The hair makes him look more like a real person. But in GT he's gone gray and has a mustache. Another reason why I don't like GT.

11. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

That was one of the few good things about GT, because it showed Kuririn is a real person and not super-duper-immortal or some crap, and showed that he was human and could grow old.

12. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

No, since Goku and Vegeta are the last "pure" Saiyans. Well, I might be wrong about them being last, but they're the only two full ones on the main character list. That shouldn't really matter though, seeing as hybrid human/saiyajin are actually stronger than a full saiyan.

The only thing that makes hybrids "weaker" is that they tend not to want to fight. I mean, look at Goku's kids, and stuff.

13. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Heh, I think "Look at Gokuu's kids" isn't a very convincing argument, because first look at Gokuu's kids... then look at Chi-Chi... tell me, would you rather try and convince your kid to fight and have to deal with that... ::shudders:: Ugh, I can't even find words for that... or just let Chi-Chi influence them to become scholars? Take your pick, but personally, I'd let Chi-Chi wear the pants. x_x Also, I just kinda find it hard to believe that Gokuu, Radditz, Nappa and Vejita were the only four Saiyai-jinn away from the planet at that time... I mean, wasn't the whole thing basically mass amounts of race-elimination to get planets ready? Would they really have only sent out four to conquer three planets, if it was as large of a Federation as it was made out to seem? I don't know, that's just how I feel.

14. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

what the--i was the only one who doesnt care? i dont CARE about kuririn. hes really....not....important to me. o_O oh well.
    BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT VEGETA??

15. Odango_rose

Odango_rose New Member

I feel like he's kind of posing since he had no hair fo a long time. but if he wants the hair, he wants it. I just want him to be happy! :D ;) :cool:

16. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

If he's happy with hair fine.....but I think he should be bald!

17. Inu-luffer

Inu-luffer New Member

i like krillin bald, he seems more himself that way, he's been like that for a while, why change it makes no since.:confused:

18. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

other hair style [spikey]:cool: