The Anime Network Report

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by eagleclaw, Dec 11, 2004.

1. eagleclaw

eagleclaw New Member

Hello Battle fans seasons greedings. and i have some wonderful news for you.
    I have just went to the website of the anime networks website and get this, i was reading that cable stations such as direct tv, and the dish network has the channel already, hey whosoever has either the dish or direct tv, i would skip through the channels to see weather or not the network have it, its worth a try but if anyone has time, just go to the www.animenetworkchannel.com The sould have more info, happy hoildays peace botp fans.

2. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

Thanks for the info, Phil!

3. Dirk Daring

Dirk Daring New Member

Well, i guess its safe to say that it's been a while since any of us have posted here,eh? :cool: According to many sources, the future of TAN is looking very bleak. I've been procrastinating on notifing my cable provider (Time Warner Cable) for who knows how long. There is another cable company in my area that has TAN on-demand, but i checked their lineup, and no G-Force to be found so im still sticking with the cable provider i've had all my life thank you.

4. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

> According to many sources, the future of TAN is looking very bleak.

Well this is not good news. Can you elaborate?

This supports my feeling that Sandy Frank did not make a wise choice to yank "Battle of the Planets" off Boomerang and put it on an unstable network as the show was beginning to gain a following on Boomerang.

5. Dirk Daring

Dirk Daring New Member

6. eagleclaw

eagleclaw New Member

Report on the anime network

Hello battle fans i have come to report, monday morning i will be getting my direct tv, finally i get to get rid of this wacky cable that i have, i live down here in georgia so i do not get that much of channels, well to cut to the chase, when i get the direct tv service, i will make sure that i ask for the anime network, i honestly believe that direct tv will carry because they are more advance then other cable networks i guess that is why so many people are changing over to direct tv or the dish network, but soon as i get it, i will flip the channels and if by any chance i come across it, i will report back, and hopefully you will through out your cable boxes and replace them with either direct tv or the dish network later

7. Mark

Mark G-Force Commander

I hope it's on there. Please post as soon as you know!

8. jason71

jason71 New Member

I have Direct TV. The anime channel is not on it. Any one have any info on when Rhino video is putting out another box set of BOTP? I just wish they would release a box set with all the episodes. :mad: