The Clone Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by BakaMattSu, Aug 17, 2008.

1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Anyone go out and see the new animated clone wars movie yet? I'm curious as to what people of the boards think. The critics are flaming it.

I'm still on the fence as to whether I'll see it on the big screen or wait for the DVD release. I'm a Star Wars fan and all...but haven't the Clone Wars already been done to death in novels, games, and that Cartoon Network series?

2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Sadly, Matt, as long as there's milk in the cow that is Star Wars, consider it milked until the end of time ^^;

Depends how big a SW fan you are, but I'm only talking about watching it, not where you should go DVD/Blue Ray or to the movies. Wait for it to get released in homes, sorry to say about Star Wars, but it's not worth it -__-

-Seishin

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Reading more up on it, it sounds like a front page disaster story. I'll pass on it, and possibly rent it later if I'm feeling suicidal - I still have chills from my self-imposed viewing of the Holiday Special.

I feel I will be more satisfied with the Force Unleashed game next month anyway. The demo didn't blow me away, but it did whet my appetite. :)

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Force Unleashed=Good

Of course demos and stuff always LOOK good, so I'll hold my final word on that game.

I've become somewhat of a cynist, and resort to renting everything before I buy (with the exception of Gears of War 2, I'm a sucker for heads going boom xD), but I'm a huge SW fan, so who knows :p

Back to the topic : D

I think this speaks for itself ^^;

-Seishin