The Conspiracy and the Traitors! (SPOILER THREAD: Manga Chapter 169 +)

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Suzu, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

BEWARE OF SPOILERS
    Post in this thread your reflections and discussion for chapters 169+ and your theories and predictions of the upcoming chapters base on previous chapters! :)
    I'm really TOTALLY Depressed! :sad: CRIES! TwT

Aizen is really a traitor! Why did he kill momo-chaaaaaan! So Gin is really Aizen subordinate!The ways he called refferred to Aizen as Captain, means that there is still that Captain-Vice captain bond between the two characters. As we can see in the Special chapter v15 chpt 17, Aizen and Gin, his vice at the time, save the young Kira, Renji, and momo. Gin followed Aizen, therefore I think he is a subordinate.

MOMO don't DIEEEEEEE!
    :sad: Which character do you think are under suspicion for conspiring?

Could Unohaha, captain of the 4th division (medical team), be a part of this?

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I said this before.. there are too many shinigami who wear masks of deceit and betrayal. I hate those kind of people. I just didn't know one would be Aizen. I originally thought he was the kindest shinigami but thought it odd how quickly that captain got killed off. Someone needs to kick Aizen and Gin's butts. I'm not really concerned with who is involved with Gin and Aizen, but more about who can do something about stopping them.

3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Chapter 170 Spoilers

AIZEN and GIN MUST BE STOPPED! EVIL!

T___T Not only Momo
    He defeated Hisugaya's Ban Kai! It happened so fast, I thought it was unfair!
    End of Hypnosis... what does Kubo mean by end of Hypnosis?
    These chapters, 169+, are really interesting! I never seen a manga where the Bad guys have a greater advantage and power over the heros. T___T

Shiro-chan please LIVE!

4. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I had a feeling that Aizen has a bigger role when the showed Gin as his Vice Captain in a flashback.
    I didnt read the latest chapter. I flipped through it, because I dont like B7's scans. Maybe the hypnosis you're talking about is the one they're using on Tousen? I never pictured him as a bad guy.

Do you think that Momo and Hitsugaya will come back, like Renji? He too had the blank eyes, yet he still lives.

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

End of Hypnosis? All I can think is, that Aizen had everyone thinking he was such a sweet man. Then dies. Everyone is sad. Suddenly he re-appears and he tramples upon the illusion of who he made them think he was.

edit: Sorry, I just read 171, which had the title End of Hypnosis. It's in this chapter Aizen tells Unohana that they had all been under hypnosis. I believe he broke that specific hypnosis before he left for the Soukyoku Hill.

By the way, I disliked Tousen all along.