The first time through...

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Bloodberry, Jul 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

just so ya know, if you're new, a good idea is to check out the faq real good...and gets you familiar with the psoting habits of the forums a bit...*^-^* you have a link to it if you look at the top of the page to the banner ad...there's a list of links in grey below it. faq tells you about guidlines. calander contains birthdays and the such. members lists the members in a variety of ways. search allows you to search the forums for key words...(note, you may have to dig on some to find the occurance of the words...lol)...register is to register...lol....user cp is the control pannel...there, you can customize the way m2a treats ya*^-^* any other questions? like how to do something? bring em on.
    *^-^*

and to note: jimi spandex and myself moderate this forum...you can easily tell a mod by looking under the avitar.*^-^*(duh...lol)

2. Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom New Member

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

not to be mean or anything cherry, but i'm gonna use that last post as an example of spam...note that there is really no real content to the post...so, a one word post is something i consider spam, but i'm not going to delete it as it does serve a purpose right now...again, i don't mean to be mean...that would have been just deleting the post and dropping your post count...

4. aya

aya Guest

Thanks for the info. I was looking for the FAQ, i just couldn' seen to find it... :shy3: i'll be a good girl and go read it right now.

5. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

For all Newbies.. PLEASE go through the Threads and read them Before posting a question or thing that has already been posted.. We dont need repeat threads.. ive already had to do some moving around to make 2 threads into one..

KaMe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.