The funeral..

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

[​IMG]
    Everyone was there. Every one of my ex boyfriends, teachers, family. He was loved. They put a banner up covered in his photos. So many people brought photos they took with him.

He was messed up bad..so they could only show the neck up. I seen bruises underneath a blanket of make-up of where he layed on his stomach and face all night.

He was so handsome. Even in death. I have his myspace if anyone would like to see him..and here is his picture.
    Jesus christ. His picture and death article was on the front page of the paper yesterday morning. I seen grown men, including my ole' pastor who spoke at dad's funeral cry. High school boys crying, other moms crying, people that barely knew him, and all of the teachers at my former high school.

I can't believe he is gone but that is reality and sometimes reality isn't fair..He was in college with a scholarship for football and baseball. One mistake led to ending it all..

I love him so much and damn he will be missed so much..We can never jump in a mosh pit together again and he can never come and let me stay with him and he can never clean the blood off of my face after a fight with a boyfriend.

We can never burp and have gas so my sister vomits.

It's life..
    And his has ended..
    sleep with the angels town hero. God has called you home. You'll never have to struggle to make it in life ever again.

2. seiji

seiji Member

I feel the sadness in your heart.

I feel the sadness in your heart. it is very sad in the chest.
    I will pray for the souls of your brother from heart.
    Are here to share your heart to all of us.

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

thanks guys and I appreciate you reading. I don't like sharing it with people hurting over the same loss (my friends here) even if he was my brother. It just makes it worse on everyone, you know?

I love you all.