Gundam The Stickied Favorite Gundam Series Thread v2.0

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Kaneda_345, Feb 10, 2003.

?

Favorite Series?

1. Mobile Suit Gundam

8 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Zeta Gundam

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. ZZ Gundam(Double Zeta Gundam)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Victory Gundam

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. G-Gundam

7 vote(s)
    11.9%
  6. Gundam Wing

28 vote(s)
    47.5%
  7. After War:Gundam X

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  8. Turn A Gundam

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  9. Gundam SEED

12 vote(s)
    20.3%
  1. RichyX

RichyX New Member

Wait, so the word master now means "completely clueless and possibly gay"!?

2. Paladin

Paladin New Member

8th ms was the best. Wing would have been the best, but the DBZ thing happened to it
    ie. they played the same clips during fights

3. whitedragon2

whitedragon2 New Member

i definatly love gundam wing the best because the others dont really have all the drama that wing does
    i mean you have war love death sadness and total despretness for a way out of it all and you stil connect with the characters
    i have to say tro and me would be like brother and sister because we both have the same problems and duo would be a cool friend to have and
    the other three wufe, Heero and i cant remeber the others name (never can)
    but i think they represent certain apperences of characteristis that arent in the others

4. shohen

shohen New Member

My favorite Gundam series is G gundam because it isnt all about war just some freindly competition between freinds.

5. NeoSlicerZ

NeoSlicerZ New Member

Gundam SEED , undoubtedly , it succeeds where Wing failed

6. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Glad to see another Gundam Seed supporter, really is a good series. Wing was my favourite, I would have voted for them if I hadn't watched Seed. Looking back now, Wing is pretty **** compared to Seed.

I just wished more people gave Gundam Seed more appreciation rather than commenting about it just after the first episodes. I know it is very similar to Z Gundam but in the end they are two different titles. Give it a chance.

7. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

Wing all the way. why simple it had Duo and the Deathsythe also it had the Eypon which is probably the greatest gundam ever.

thats just my opinon though.

8. Shadow Link 8

Shadow Link 8 New Member

i chose Gundum wing but i am glad you did not put war in the pocket down there but you really shoud of put stardust memory down there 1

9. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

Re: Gundam Wing all the way!

I agree with every thing that is written up there ^^^^^ just look at my banner!!! ^__^

I love DUO!! ^__^

Hotaru
    [​IMG]

10. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

First of all, Gundam 0080 and 0083 are OVA's... not series, so they don't apply. Secondly, 0080 is far better than Wing...

11. TheSonOfBattles

TheSonOfBattles New Member

Wing was my favourite. I loved it, and watched it numerous times, then I read up on and looked at the other series, ova's and movies, and soon began to hate Wing.
    The worst part isn't the pretty boy characters, and questionable motivations, nor is it the overly powerful mobile suits, and bad decisions the characters make. It's the missed oppurtunities!
    So much more could have been made of Relena and Heero especially(In case you don't realise, i'm a sucker for a lover story).
    At the moment, I heart SEED, and hope it fulfills it's potential. But older series's like Z are brill. And some such as X and 8th look interesting as well.
    So in answer, I can't answer, Yet!!!!
    My fav off what i've seen is SEED, but that'll only last a few months I think, cause at heart, i'm a fickle f****r. =)

12. RazorBladeSmile

RazorBladeSmile New Member

I used to love New Mobile Report Gundam W (a.k.a. Gundam Wing) but then i discovered 8th MS Team...but my choice hands down is Gundam SEED...i mean come on you have Strike, Buster, Dual, Aegis, and Blitz....not to mention Justice and Freedom...then there are Forbidden Calamity and Raider gundams....hands down Gundam SEED...because those gundams could make mincemeat out of all the other gundams from all the other series...GUNDAM SEED RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and another reason Gundam SEED is better...Rakusu Klein *drools*

13. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

I liked Mobile Suit Gundam best out of the ones I saw. I don't know why. ^_^ Maybe it's because it was the first.

14. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

If it were not for Mobile Suit Gundam this thread nea gundam nea all non-childish mecha anime would not be in creation

15. coldzero

coldzero New Member

Though I much i did like Seed as well but Gundam Wing is still better. It has somethign in it that Seed didn't have. I think Gundam Wing sometmies is the most well known series.

16. kitsune/shippo1

kitsune/shippo1 New Member

I tottaly agree with you. that .......i cant say what i wish to but SD gundam SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sorry got a little carryed away :sweat2:
    gundam Wing rockes

17. YoruameBaroness

YoruameBaroness New Member

I'm a huge fan of G, and I see not too many people really like G Gundam. I guess because of its stereotypes not too many people like it.

18. TheMetalOverMan

TheMetalOverMan New Member

i liked the first best and hate all the new gundams, especcially wing and seed, any1 who say SD sucks obviulsy hasn't seen any other gundam

19. Hajime Saitou

Hajime Saitou New Member

Gundam Wing for me. It just has a special something about it that draws people to it. I loved Endless Waltz, I watched it numerous times, and I watched all the episodes. Its one of those shows that never die, no matter how many times you watch it.

20. Badluck

Badluck New Member

I saw the first two eps. of Gundam Seed Destiny, and so far I like it much better then Seed. If it continues the way it's going, it might by the first
    Gundam Series that I like. I know a lot of people love Seed,
    but I didn't. I like Wing better, and Seed Destiny is the best.
    If you have seen it yet, please do so. :)