The Watchmen.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Of course everyone is going to flock to read the comic AFTER the movie makes it's scene.

Watchmen a few years ago is the same as it is now. Physcologically mystical and amazing.

I've seen the screenshots of the actors and only one disappointed me. Sally Jupiter, besides that i'm very satisfied with Rorschach's voice..

He is my hero.

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

"Of course everyone is going

"Of course everyone is going to flock to read the comic AFTER the movie makes it's scene."

I'm ashamed to admit I've missed this gem until I saw the movie preview. I picked up a copy a week ago (having recently been on a graphic novel spending spree) and it truly is an amazing piece of work. Not even halfway done yet, but it's already wowing me.

Of course, I'll bet the movie will not do the original work justice.

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Good to hear that you

Good to hear that you approve Baka. I can't really say i've heard anyone make a bad review about it.

It's one of those reads that make you think alot..and hits alot of sore spots. The ending was just wishy washy to me. I can't decide how i feel about it. If you pay attention you'll have to see what the clear meaning was at the end with you know-the journal and all on the last page. I don't know if i should be glad the sad thing happened or if i should be like omfg - :(

Oh well good ending overall and great comic.

4. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Superman (God) is real, and

Superman (God) is real, and he is American.

~W