This has probably been posted before...

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by NeoCosmicDream, Dec 1, 2002.

1. NeoCosmicDream

NeoCosmicDream New Member

This has probably been posted before, but hey! It's worth a shot! Does anyone else think that Dragonball should make a RPG that starts off when Goku was a child, and ends when...Y'know when the Anime ends.
    There has been a game that is sorta like an RPG, but it's not. You fight as three or four of the Z Fighters and fight villans. It did come out in the U.S. but it's in japanese...
    I beat it only once, because my friends Ps1 has this microchip inside where you can play japanese and english games...
    But back to the real topic. The Dragon Ball Z RPG...Though it's highly impossible to happen...Who knows.

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Saying that Goku should be shown from childhood to adulthood makes it not just a Dragon Ball Z game...it spans all three series. As it stands, I think Goku has his own adventure on Gameboy, along with what seems like snippets of the Saiyan Saga on the Advance. I highly doubt a full comprehensible game, seeing as that will take a LONG time to finish (probably longer than any console RPGer is willing to take [remember, he trained for a YEAR under King Kai...and that was only the FIRST time].).

Good idea, but, it'd be better off as the series it seems like Infogrames is making it out to be. :)

3. NeoCosmicDream

Well Izzy, I'm not saying they should do it exactly as long as the real thing happened. They could do it, and it probably would take a long time, but hey! Other games have took a long time leaving people desperate.
    And that game "The Legend of Goku" isn't a real Role playing game. You just gain levels and go off killing snakes and wolves. Plus it doesn't give off every detail from the series. That's why i think a company...Maybe Capcom or...Maybe Squaresoft should make a RPG that goes with the series.
    Get my drift? :anime:

4. NeoCosmicDream

3 HOURS?!?!?! Geez! What you do, put the game at hyper speed or something? Heh heh:D
    But that brings me back to my point. Maybe Square could start it from where the Game Boy Advance stopped or start it over from the beginning. It could be like a FF7 type thing...

5. NeoCosmicDream

Rumor has it that they're doing "Legend of Goku" Part 2. I'm still saying they should do a RPG. -Sniffles-
    Because number 1: It'll go too fast again, and number 2: it hurts my eyes....So a Ps2 version would be better.

6. NeoCosmicDream

My point. I'd rather spend $42.00 on the whole series for a Ps2 or Ps1. Whatever one. It's better paying 42 bucks rather than 60. I mean...Come on! I beat the first one in like...Four days....And that kind of sucked...:mad:

7. NeoCosmicDream

A Dragon Ball Z game is like that, but I need to save up for that wire that can make you play English and Japanese games without paying so much.
    But...Other than that "Dragon Ball GT Final Bout" was a good game. I have that game, and I got a code where you get From Trunks to Little Goku in SS1 and SS3. You get SS4 Goku too...

My uncle cheats and always uses him. I'm more of a...Pan and SS2 Trunks person.

8. NeoCosmicDream

DBZ BUDAKOI'S OUT!
    Well, for me it is. I already have every single character except Sayia Man (I keep spelling his name wrong I think...)

9. NeoCosmicDream

It's awsome! And well, you know how DBZ is a JAPANESE show? Well Budokai was made in the U.S.! And I gotta tell you...Japan should start getting worried!

10. Valunthar

Valunthar Guest

That is a cool game concept but it would have to split up into a trilogy at the very least.. hmm and maybe you could save your character on the memory card to move the file form game to game..