This is the End!: Who's faster Sesshoumaru or Soujiro ?

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Ice_blue_eyes, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Ice_blue_eyes

Ice_blue_eyes New Member

My friend and I have had a battle over this for two years now. Help me. I think Seta Soujiro is faster then Sesshoumaru and she think the opposite. I mean, you can still see Sesshoumaru run, right?

While Seta Soujiro's speed the Shikuchi is unseen by the human eye, no matter how you try, correct? So that means Seta is faster, right? :dizzy2: :dizzy2: :dizzy2: :dizzy2: :anime:

2. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

there is no physical way to tell. your comparing two completely different genres of anime. Rurouni Kenshin is a more or less true to life anime while Inu Yasha is a sci-fi anime. Sesshoumaru is a demon, Soujirou is human.

3. Ice_blue_eyes

Ice_blue_eyes New Member

yea, I know, but same thing went for that other thing...yea, Inuyasha vs Kenshin. I know that they're from almost totally different genres of anime, but, from what you know.... :anime:

4. Takamatsu_

Takamatsu_ New Member

well, if soujiro uses no illusions(i.e. his speed is what really makes him invisible) and sessho has no attributes that would make him visible at the same speed, i guess so.

5. Hitokiri_Gensai

ell, honestly...it would be Sesshoumaru... hes a demon...his speed is superior to any human and most demons...

6. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

Sesshoumaru is diffinetely faster. He is a demon and demon's speed is much faster than any human's. :anime:

7. wing_goddess

wing_goddess Power User

Sesshoumaru would win without a doubt. Sesshoumaru can also run fast as well. i think this is shown when you see the first fight IY has with his brother. He can go really fast, and all you see is this green blur. Also, he's a demon. Much stronger than a human. Also, these two shows are completely different so it's sorta hard to compare:p

8. Hitokiri_Gensai

well, technically Soujirou cant be seen by the human eye at all. Human eyes cant follow Kenshin's movements, but Soujirou cant be seen at all. if you do remember the first fight between Sesshoumaru and Inu Yasha, Kagome could see him...so...now that i think about it...perhaps, Soujirou is faster.

9. Chibi Sango

Chibi Sango New Member

One word. Sesshomaru. Although it does seem that they would be equally matched I think Sesshe would win because of his demon powers. He has poison claw attack, His electric whip thing, and that sword. And Soujiro has the taken, and his sword. (he might have another thing but I'm not sure) So it defenatly Sessho.

10. Hitokiri_Gensai

well, Sesshoumaru attacks and Soujirous sword dont really have anything to do with it. its all about speed in this thred. although Soujirou can use the Shukuchi, Sesshoumaru is still a demon and much faster than any human.

btw, Soujirou has three unique traits. first he can use Shukuchi which is moving at speeds which the human eye cant see at all. Himura can move with speed that the human eye cant follow but thats not fast enough to match Soujirou. Secondly, he doesnt show emotion. hes supressed them all because of a terrible childhood. and thirdly, although this isnt really a trait rather then an attack, but he has the Shun Ten Satsu (Heaven's Instant Kill) he charges with Shukuchi and then when he approaches his opponent he drops into a Battou-jutsu.

"Tenken" isnt a skill but its a nickname that he was given which is a shortened version of a phrase that simplies translates as "prodigy". The Kanji used here does translate as "Heaven's Sword" however but i do believe that its a shortened nickname.

11. rosesinthewind8

rosesinthewind8 New Member

Hmph.

Sessho has nothing on Soujiro... Soujirou is waaaaay faster, True l337 material.

12. Ice_blue_eyes

Ice_blue_eyes New Member

Awesomeness! At least somebody agree's with me all the way, through this!^^' Thanks Hitokiri_Gensai!^^ So I'm guessing many of us agree that Soujiro is def, faster then Sesshie?Or does anybody have a diff point of view, besides, the fact that Sesshie is a demon. :)

13. Hitokiri_Gensai

well...again your trying to compare a human and a demon...i really think thats an impossible task.

14. Anime Fan

Anime Fan New Member

Who is faster

I think Soujiro is faster because of his reduced earth ability which lets him run faster than the eye can see.

Vision without action is a day dream. Action without vision is a nightmare~Japanese proverb

15. Hitokiri_Gensai

yeah but remeber, Sesshoumaru is a DEMON! hes more than human, so, Soujirou is at human's limits and Sesshoumaru has aready surpassed that.

16. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

i'd say that soujiro would be faster because well, sesshoumaru's not that fast... and plus, in the third movie, sesshoumaru was gonna like, cut inuyasha because he was going to possibly kill rin and jaken. he was really slow...

17. Hitokiri_Gensai

but slow to a demon and slow to a human are two completely different things. Regardless of how slow it looked Sesshoumaru is still a demon and still can move very fast. Remember the battle in his fathers grave, He was faster than Inu Yasha could ever dream of being.

Soujirou is also only human, he has human limits, his body can only take so much before it breaks down. At Shukuchi, Soujirou might be as fast as Sesshoumaru, but he cant keep at that speed for long before getting tired, Sesshoumaru can move at those speeds for a longer period of time. Which in my eyes makes Soujirou slows than Sesshoumaru.

18. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

maybe, but nobody knows for sure....