"Tool and human race"

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by seiji, Aug 4, 2009.

1. seiji

seiji Member

"Tool and human race"
    This is a composition of a very insufficient perfection. And, the translation is imperfect.

I oppose Constitution of Japan Article 9 revision. The reason for it is in one of the reasons is that a lot of people who are supporting Constitution of Japan Article 9 revision are belligerent types.
    It is a thing that can be thought that and and they are people who do not think about humanity at all. And, a discussion normally do not seem attentive has not been seen to be done for this essential big problem in Japan. I receive this thing like having proven the thing that a lot of Japanese minds begin to be far degenerate than before. It is and because I think about the war by originating in the thing.

I make remarks.

It is the following.

People who live peacefully. The contented person doesn't peacefully think that he or she takes up the tomahawk.
    After the history of mankind had started, what was the reason why the war is set on the other party always?
    It starts making up one's mind so that the man of power of only little handful may cancel and fill the frustration of him of the failure as man, and fighting.
    It is a boss of the handful that it wishes sincerely from the real intention and desires the war though it is a group that fights.
    The people of the little handful strengthen the organization strengthening the military power that is already for only personal and the purpose of can the receipt and plan the act (Do).

It has the danger used as such people's tools as long as there are military forces.
    We enjoyed peace very much while there were no military forces (Excluding the Self Defense Forces) in Japan.
    A lot of kindnesses and sympathized minds connected the truth.
    A lot of friendly cultures of Japan are the one brought up from these.
    Isn't only the country that clearly carved the thing that the home country doesn't do hostilities in the world for the constitution of the home country Japan?
    A lot of Japanese fear the revision of Article 9 of the constitution because it knows the pain.

The reason for military power is that it is a tool. The tool is a thing with a possibility to be used how for the treatment is used to exist dangerously.
    I say. When a dangerous tool is a thing that the man of power wants without fail.
    It is absolutely more profitable for the same family about it.
    People that combustion is killed in the mainland cannot be happy.
    The soldier in the front is engaged in the mission. What is the duty?It is a thing to obey superior officer's instruction faithfully. It is engaged in killing the person in the enemy's territory faithfully.

Please imagine it. Will you become unlimited, sad feelings?
    The undue inconvenience whose person (in a word human race) with whom it can do nothing but be a relation to reside in the same by chance tribe for the frustration of man of the handful is not a joke is received. The history of mankind is a repetition of this.

The person is primates, and it is always alive in the group. There must be a boss who wants to control the same family's behavior. The action of the group is pressed the undesirable behavior, and, in a word, shares misery with the tragedy by the pithecanthrope's boss's nature in the group each other.

The history of mankind is a history of the tool. This tool might be necessary for life. However, the tool to kill the same family is not needed. Is what I say an idealistic theory?

However, without the target to abandon the tool of human race's indicator more than the necessity with the ideal, it is a more foolish thing.
    Please the thing that should be thought must think about the thing that not is by an only thing in the viewpoint and the presence.

The more there is love, I actually such taking a pessimistic view and the more just suffer.
    It is large, and as for the organization and the tool to assume it to be one of the purposes, the thing that not is is very desirable of the possibility damaging the homogeneous family.
    It is not needed for the human race to kill one another.

The undue inconvenience whose person with whom it can do nothing but be a relation to reside in the same by chance tribe for the frustration of man of the handful is not a joke even if it thinks without limiting it to the war is received. The history of mankind is a repetition of this.