Fan Art Torhu Fruits Basket

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Aya-Kun_Is_Mine, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Aya-Kun_Is_Mine

Aya-Kun_Is_Mine New Member

Ok first please try to look past the horrible line across the middle, its not a fold or crease it were i had to scan it 2 or 3 times and fix it together as the picture is size A3. I normaly get a friend to do it but he was away so i had to make the terrible attempt lol

I acutally like this, its the first time ive drawn her it was a request from some1. I love how the cherry blossom turned out. Some 1 did tell me her eyes are the wrong colour thought lol, i went by a pic i found lol

Yet again done in watercolour pencils

The colours aren't as bright as they should be bloody scanner lol

[​IMG]

2. Badluck

Badluck New Member

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kawaii :D
    I like the flowers and Tohru-Chan outfit.

3. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

Nice pic
    i like
    ^_^

4. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Good job!
    That looks exactly like her.

5. Aya-Kun_Is_Mine

Thanks all glad u liked it =D ~huggles~

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Whne I first saw it, I didn't read your paragraph, I thought, poor girl doesn't have larger paper for her beautiful work. but lol, you have the same problem I do. I paint large pieces then have to paste them all together. I'm not plugging my own work, but this http://seraphim.boards.jp/images/STS2.jpg I had to divide into 4 or 5 different pieces because the 8x10 or something scanner couldn't fit even half of it. So if you need someone to smooth out and attach pages together you can ask me too ^__^

You said as well you used watercolour pencils. I wonder how your work would have turned out if you added water to the paper.. but it's probably not the kind of paper that would work well with water?

Anyways it's really gorgeous. I hate it when scanners make the colours go darker or lighter on the edges though. I don't think your scanner could ever give your drawing the justice it deserves.

7. Aya-Kun_Is_Mine

Ceil ~ Thanks =D wow that pic you posted was really beautiful so much detail, u used watercolours rite?
    Thanks for the offer ill defnatly keep it in mind =D
    Hmm ya the paper i drew that on isn't really right to add water to, i would have to use different paper. I prefer watercolour ones to normal ones cause there so much softer and i get shading so much better.

Thank you very much that kind of you to say =D ~huggles~

8. Yuna

Yuna New Member

Friiiiut Baaaasket! Torhu!!!! Very nice drawing! I like it :D!!!!!! great job on the colouring and I love the drawing too!!!!

9. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

WWWWWOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!! that's really cute pic of tohru! i love fruits basket! great job on the cherry blossoms!:D