Video Games Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Basher, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I bought this game to try it out. I knew a few people liked it. After playing it is pretty fun. Patients lives are in y hand scary huh?

The most dangerous threat facing mankind in the year 2018 is a terrorist-designed virus called GUILT (Gangliated Utrophin Immuno Latency Toxin), and as the brilliant Dr. Stiles, you just might be the only person who can stop it!

The Nintendo DS doctor sim now comes to the Wii console -- use the unique controller to save patients' lives! You play the surgeon in this exciting medical drama simulation. You'll need to cure patients of everything from routine medical maladies to life-threatening designer viruses. And, of course, there's all that drama waiting just outside of the operating room. Your medical toolkit includes scalpels, forceps, defibrillator paddles, syringes and more -- all designed for use with the Wii Remote!

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

remember ark? a friend brought the game over to show it off when it first came out, and ark tried it

ark will never be allowed to sew ANYTHING because of what we saw >.> he was also pulling glass shards out like candy. not that i'm saying he was doing it RIGHT mind you >.>;;;

all in all, we laughed alot. it's kind of intense with what it has you do at times o_O

3. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

I think it's a great game myself. I must admit that the game play gets intense as you progress and it seems almost impossible at times (I never play easy mode on any game unless I'm teaching someone how to play lol). The game is truly an amazing profile on Wii. Also while using the Wii High Def cables game play is a bit more intense as it seems to liven the imagery a little more making you feel even closer to the patient and their life. This game also keeps in mind that it doesn't have to be insanely graphic to get the "picture" across. It tends to rely more on the imagination of the user as well as the adaptation of the Wii remote to further stimulate the subconscious, submersing the player in their own Doctor/patient world where the limit is truly based on how far their imagination will take them. This games game play is enjoyable and provides for a surgical workout of sorts which I enjoyed quite so. Now I don't think I will ever go do an actual surgery or anything seeing as that real surgery is a bit gorier then this lol. All in all a must buy for the Wii; game play is great; has great feeling; and lets your imagination soar.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Yeah I do remember Ark. Heh somehow I am not surprise.

I am working on 3-7 I believe. This one is a tuffie. Can't use the power twice? It is the one where the sister has those things in her. Her pulse rate just drops so quickly. I think I need to try and get past the first one and then use it on the second.

I am hoping they release the first one on Wii. Or another one.