U tink??...Who's the OnE ??...

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Narusegawa17, Apr 1, 2003.

?

U tInK??....

1. NaruNarusegawa

17 vote(s)
    70.8%
  2. Mutsumi Otohime

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Motoko Aoyama

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  4. Mitsune Konno [ KitFox ]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Kaolla Su

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Shinobu Maehara

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Narusegawa17

Narusegawa17 New Member

IF YOU COULD DECIDE:

Who do you want Keitaro to marry with ???...

Either Naru, Mutsumi, Motoko, Shinobu, KitFox or Kaolla??...
    U tInK??... TrY tO tInK bOuT iT.... and also WHY??...
    are they suitable??....:D :confused: ;)

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

It can't really be anyone else but Naru. Maybe, *perhaps*, Shinobu. But, Naru is the *PROMISED* girl. So, why be anyone else?

Besides, it leaves Motoko all for Izzy's lil self.

Oh, and it's not "KitFox". It's "Kitsune".

KitFox > Kitsune

I'm sorry, that it's true.

ANd if you want MORE information on WHY I picked Naru. Check about ALL of the threads in here. Because, I'm just *that* good.

3. Narusegawa17

Narusegawa17 New Member

nooooooooo

no wat i meant was that Kitsune nickname is KitFox...

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

No. Wrong. "Kitsune" is the nickname. Her REAL name is Mitsune Konno. Or in japanese, Konno Mitsune. See, K (from Konno) + -itsune (from Mistune) = Kitsune.

KitFox is something your mind came up with. Sorry to say it, but I'm right. ^_^

5. Narusegawa17

Narusegawa17 New Member

nooooooooo

ya her name is Mitsune Konno but her nikname is KitFox.! u try to read on the Eng. edition vol 1 by Ken Akamatsu... its on pg 93 on Hinata 2... bout the map of main dorm[ south wing ]:glazed: :eek:

6. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

What kind of English translation are YOU reading? I have it in my hand, right now. There's NO page numbers, and there's also the fact that she says this, "Otherwise known as Kitsune". Also, in the page that you're referring to, the words under her little caricature says this EXACTLY:

Room 205
    Kistune -
    Mistune
    Konno (19)

I do not see KitFox anywhere in that, do you? Because if you do, I'm blind as hell.

Trust me, I'm right. Why? Because, I know. Because, the evidence is right in front of me. Because, well, there's no japanese WORD "KitFox". None.

7. Narusegawa17

Narusegawa17 New Member

no

mine says here is

#207"KitFox"
    Mtsune Konno
    (19)

got wat! wat u gonna satd the evidence itself is infront of me rite b4 my eyes!!!!:mad:

8. Narusegawa17

Narusegawa17 New Member

hmmm...

urs got LoveHina special section??
    at the last pg?:confused:

9. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Okay, before I just stop bothering with this thread altogether and let someone else with proof tell you I'm right...let's just *say* you're right. Whatever manga you're reading, it's horribly translated. See, Love Hina kept ALL Japanese names. ALL of them. Even nicknames. They even call Shinobu, "Shinobu-chan", I believe.

As such, there is no japanese word that is "KitFox". Kitsune, in itself, means "fox". Therefore, the translation you're reading is bad. Horrendously so. Sickeningly so. KitFox is a farce. In nihongo, in katakana (I believe) it says "Ki-Tsu-Ne". Just like that. If it *was* "KitFox" it'd look like this, "Ki-Tuu-Fo-Ku-Shu". And that is just plain wrong.

But, I digress. I hereby recind myself from this argument, because I'm tired of saying that I'm right. Check websites, check ANYWHERE, and it says she's known as "Kitsune".

Oh, and DO write better. It's hard trying to translate what you're saying. It's like trying to nail a square peg in a circular hole.

10. Narusegawa17

Narusegawa17 New Member

haloo

knock-knock i'm reading a comic by Ken Akamatsu! r u trying to said that he has a bad translation of english? such that he's the creator of Love Hina...without him Love Hina wont exsist in the world !so means that u r trying to look down on
    Ken Akamatsu??:mad: :confused: :dizzy2:

11. Narusegawa17

Narusegawa17 New Member

hmmm...

u said that u did not see the word KitFox well it means that u r dead blind!! better go for checkup before it bacame worst!:mad:
    dun believe u ask the others and y dun u check the book of yours again and find the word KitFox either on pg93 or at the back on Love Hina : Special section!

*Dun tink that u r always rite & stop saying people wrong!
    *Correct your mistake first then correcting others mistake... :mad:

12. KitFox19

KitFox19 Guest

y?

hey why both of u quarrel about my nickname???
    there's nothing wrong with my name right?:confused: :confused:

13. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

its true what izzy says. I've got the comic too made by KEN AKAMATSU and it says

Mitsune Konno as her real name.

Kitsune is her nickname, but it means Fox in Japanese.
    The Reason why Ken Akamatsu nicknamed her KIT SU NE is because she has slit eyes. And I will Repeat again. What does KIT SU NE means? Well. Fox. And its just her nickname.

K I T S U N E. Not KitFox or whatever...

Dont believe me?

Watch Episode 1 and 2 and read page 38 on Tokyopops First GN of Love Hina. In Other Words, Graphic Novel nr 1 :p.

< SCENE Taken from the book >
    Page. 38 from Hinata 1 " Welcome to Hinata House "

*Keitaro stands on the balcony, Kitsune sneeks behind him*

Kitsune:

" Who You Talkin' About? Your Childhood Sweetheart? "

Keitaro: " AACCCKK "

Keitaro ( Sitting on the Ground ) : " WHat The ?! Kitsune ? "

Kitsune goes:

" Hey, You remembered my name. My Real Name is Mitsune Konno. Otherwise known as Kitsune. "

< END OF SCENE >

If you want to know what GN means, it means Graphic Novel. The only way to get Love Hina in english is buying GNs. By Tokyopop.

End Of story. Face the facts. Either you read wrong, or you have been ripped off by a fake GN :p

14. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

Izzy's always right. I agree with him. I don't own a love hina manga, but he's the fskin expert. Either you can't read or you're just very very disturbed. Yes indeed.

and Naru. Naru Naru Naru......etc.

15. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Here you go. REAL proof. This is from the DVD Slipcase. In case you didn't know what that is, it's the booklet that comes in the DVD. Each DVD has the name and some small interesting facts about the character. The fourth DVD is Kitsune's DVD. So, clearly, it says "KITSUNE" right under her name. Says it TWICE in fact.

Attached Files:

16. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

And in case you STILL don't believe me. Here's a picture from the TokyoPop manga. The OFFICIAL english one. If you didn't notice it says KITSUNE. K-I-T-S-U-N-E. Not KitFox, or whatever. Whatever translation you're reading, they did a piss-poor job of doing it. Leaving crap half-translated like that is why TokyoPop is the leader of the manga field right now. So, anyway, I highlighted it in RED for you, so you can see it. Oh, this is MY copy of the manga, so I didn't go look for it on the net. MY copy. As in, I took the time to actually take a damn picture of it.

Oh, Tedz, K0ger, thanks for the support. ^_^. If Drunk did it as well, we'd be in the moolah.

Attached Files:

17. MrTicky

MrTicky Guest

izzy is lying!!
    Na its true, or is it?
    Who knows, goverment conspiracy?
    Probably..

18. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

ok if youdidnt see that you got eye probs go get glases *makes KITSUNE EYES* ;) how could you dothat to her!!! *huggles kitsune* izzy know s bout love hina ;) get with it :D

oo right and its Naru the promised one :D to get it back on topic :D

19. Narusegawa17

Narusegawa17 New Member

nooooooooo

sorry reply late here is the picture of it . u see ! KitFox and i also circle it for you and i'm not bilnd or need glasses u r the wan who needed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :p

Attached Files: