U tink??...Who's the OnE ??...

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Narusegawa17, Apr 1, 2003.

?

U tInK??....

1. NaruNarusegawa

17 vote(s)
    70.8%
  2. Mutsumi Otohime

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Motoko Aoyama

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  4. Mitsune Konno [ KitFox ]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Kaolla Su

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Shinobu Maehara

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Narusegawa17

Narusegawa17 New Member

so.........

so wat u gonna say?? see for your self i posted e name KitFox on it already!!! r u blind or wat??!! u the one who needed glasses and it totally blind.....u r totally crap!!.... i tink u have crappy eyes!:mad: :p

Attached Files:

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Well, I *was* right. Horrendously translated. Hehehe. For one thing, you're is also the way a normal book is read. From the "front" to "back". Again, HORRENDOUS translation. I say you should go and smack whoever sold that to you because he misread or something.

Now, here, ONE more piece of evidence. I went to Bandai (the people releasing the American issuance of Love Hina) and looked up character names.

http://lovehina.bandai-ent.com/spring_version/mitsune.html

Says so right there, "Kitsune".

However, I am interested in WHERE you got that version of the manga. Seems odd that they'd miss such a simple word, even for bootleggers. Well, also, like I said, they had it the formal english book way, instead of being read "backwards" like manga is printed. So, we're both right. Mine's just official.

3. Narusegawa17

Narusegawa17 New Member

u see isnt i rite and u said that my eyes got problem! i got evidence ok by the where r u from??:confused: :rolleyes:

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Feh, I have evidence too, in case you didn't notice. And it's important to know where I'm from because? I admitted that you were partially right, the very least *you* can do is admit the same. I've submitted my evidence, including *official* evidence, according to the fact that it *is* Kistune, and you still don't acknowledge it. Amen for sportsmanship.

By the way, it was *you* who accussed me of having eye problems. I've never mentioned that to you. I *do* wear glasses, mind you, but I'm not the one that insulted *your* eyesight. If you want me to send proof, I can justly do so.

5. Narusegawa17

Narusegawa17 New Member

ya i did said that you have eyes problem coz you accused me anyhow so can we settle this? u r *rite* and i'm also rite so lets juz forget bout it ok?? i'm getting tired of small little things let juz be frens ok??

6. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Izzy will be your friend when you can spell and lose graciously.

7. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

ergh....Narusegawa17. Where the hell did you get that Manga?!
    If You Claim Its from Tokyopop, you are so wrong. All Of Tokyopops Manga are read "the Japanese / Chinese Way", not the normal " English " way....

And To Prove You That I Am Right. Here are Some Pictures That I Took.

#1.

The Covers.

As You Can See, these are the covers that i have. ( Note. I Only Got nr 1 and 2 *too short of cash:bleed: *.

http://www.mangatoanime.com/manga/members/_teddz2_/images/Picture 001.jpg

#2.

Kitsune.

This is taken from my Manga. And it says Clearly Kitsune...

http://www.mangatoanime.com/manga/members/_teddz2_/images/Picture 005.jpg

#3.

Another Thing That Caught my eye was, when i first saw your picture, i noticed that it was written:

"Narusegawa Naru " She "
    #304"

Here is From My Manga...Same Page...Same "Stuff"
    http://www.mangatoanime.com/manga/members/_teddz2_/images/Picture 006.jpg

#4.

Same Thing With Motoko. It Doesnt Display " Kendo Girl "

http://www.mangatoanime.com/manga/members/_teddz2_/images/Picture 007.jpg

#5. To Prove That This Is Read "The Japanese / Chinese Way"...

Here's a Picture if I open the Book "normally"
    http://www.mangatoanime.com/manga/members/_teddz2_/images/Picture 010.jpg

#6. Final Picture taken from the back.... 100% AUTHENTIC MANGA!
    http://www.mangatoanime.com/manga/members/_teddz2_/images/Picture 009.jpg

I Hope These Picture Will Answer Some Of Your Questions. And Dont call me blind or to tell me wear glasses. As a matter of Fact, I Wear Glasses in Real Life :p.

8. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

Enough with the people bashing. I believe it's all cleared up now, just a translation error. CURSES TO THE COMPANIES TRANSLATING THIS STUFF, they never standardize and always seem to weird-up diffrent parts to the same story.

Who's the one for Ketaro? Well its obviously Naru in the end, you don't just have that many accidents with the same person and think that they are all just "coincidence." But, in my book. I'd have to vote for Shinobu. The both of them just make the cutest couple(as one of the characters said, i'm too damn tired to look it up).

9. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Izzy's right cuz he always is... always:anger: but its obvious its naru, unless ive got the wrong end of the stick... :sweat:

10. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

To be a nitpick... I must point this out... not all of Tokyopop's manga are Right-to-Left. I was reading a list of what manga were and what weren't one time, but all the same, some aren't... Ragnarok, for one, even though it's a Korean work, is Left-to-Right.

Oh yeah, now I remember where the list was, it was in the cover of a volume of Kare Kano I was reading. Great series, btw.

-UK

11. YokoburiKinura

All Korean manga are left-to-right. When they're using the Hangul, Koreans don't publish right-to-left.

12. Animy

Animy New Member

It must be Naru! ...unless multiple-marriage is allowed... because then I'd marry all of 'em if I were him! :) or at least they should live with him and be like his sisters...

Marrying sounds depressing... because if Naru and Keitaro have children, what about Su, Mitsune, Haruka, Motoko and Shinobu? They won't live together anymore? Nah, I'd want to stay forever young, living in Hinata Inn and having new adventures every passing day, being Naru's boyfriend and seeing the rest of Hinata's crew everyday. :D

13. The-chick-mag

The-chick-mag New Member

14. Masurame

Masurame New Member

where do you get numbers 10-14 from?

15. songoku287

songoku287 New Member

Her nickname is Kitsune not Kitfox, i don't know which volume your using but you are wrong

16. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I chose Naru. She has been friends with him since they were kids, which remind me of Gate Keepers, no wonder why the first episodes were familiar :p

Next to that, they comeplete each other. I feel that none of the obove can complete or perfect for Keitaru other than Naru :)

17. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

I read volume 14 already. But geez the-chick-mag why'd you have to go and spoil it?!?

Anyways even if I didn't know, I'd say Naru is the one for Keitaro.

By the way Narusegawa, that is one totally MESSED version of Love Hina 1 you got there. I suppose it was made at a different time, or is a misprint? Either way, HER NAME ISN'T KITFOX!!

18. Rhyx

Rhyx New Member

About the Kit fox thingy..

I believe Narusegawa17 is reading the manga published by chuang yi, which did (very unfortunately) name Kitsune Kit fox, in any case she(he? sorry) never stated it was from tokyopop. and i dont think its any less official just because it doesnt come from america :rolleyes:

Theres no need to go bashing chuang yi anyway, most of its manga are pretty good, though i agree to hell their love hina sucks royally (god i cant stand the name kit fox:anger: ) + its flipped. But not as if to say Tokyopop doesnt have its fliped manga either, and about changing names, have you seen Initial D?

19. P3 87

P3 87 New Member

THANKU user18 THANKU