ugh im stupid

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by xyd, Aug 6, 2003.

1. xyd

xyd New Member

uh i finished the first dvd and like it seems like naru is the "one" that he made the promise too BUT my a friend of mine says its someone that looks like naru with darker hair. But if it is naru how would that make sense... it would mean she was 2 when she made the promise.. :/ (kei 19-15 = 4 naru 17-15 = 2)

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

If you watch the series, and then read the manga, then it'll make sense. Your friend is wrong. Dumbly so. NYAR.

3. xyd

xyd New Member

heh yeh im reading the manga but it still doesnt make sense... a 2 year old that smart. >_<

btw when u say manga u mean the one from tokyo pop or no :p

Don't double post, there is an edit button - Teddz

4. -Anubis-

-Anubis- New Member

yes thats what he means and dont play the fool I did that when i joined and well it was something i wished i didnt do Pope bannin eva man he was on some crack oh well leave it like he does mean the manga and im not going to ruin what happens oh i found watching the anime rewarding once you have seen love hina again but you miss things that are in the manga still trying fill my wallet after buying end of evangelion sadly

P.S plz plz pardon my non existant grammar sure im going into grade 10 doesnt mean you should have good punctuation...or does it.........

5. ppv_14

ppv_14 New Member

it's not that she was a smart 2 year old its more like she was "tricked into it" lol read the manga and youll see what i mean

6. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

If you are reading the manga and trying to figure everything out right away, you really aren't going to get anywhere or enjoy it. Just forget what you have heard or been told, read the manga, laugh your head off like I have done over and over again, and then the storyline will start to fall into place.

7. The-chick-mag

The-chick-mag New Member

i agree with Phalanx if u keep guessing u just end up with a huge headache and if u really want to find out all the manga is out, other than 14 but it's coming out soon

8. P3 87

P3 87 New Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i didnt see it yet plz dont give away the episodes! plz put up a spoiler warning or something next time!!!!!!!!