Movies Underworld Evolution

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Hitohiro, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

The sequel is so much better than the first one. Unfortunately, it's rated R so if you're under 17, you might have a tougher time getting in. Though I do have to warn you. Within 20 minutes there is mature scene that lasts about 5minutes so be prepared. This is a great action movie and it will keep you on your feet. Besides me, who's seen it?

2. Orion

Orion Gears

Haven't seen it yet, but I pray it's better than the first one. The first one was just, meh. The sequal should always outdo the first movie in my opinion, I hope that's what they're doing with the Underworld series. Now, about that adult scene... ;)

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

There's no such thing as it being hard getting into an R Rated movie in Orlando! WoOt!

This movie is most definetly better than the first one. Thank goodness this sequel doesn't suck...

-Seishin

4. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Can I ask, those of you who think it's good... what makes it so good?

5. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

True, but in reality most sequals turn out to be a worse then the first, i think this is because people are expecting to the sequal to live up to, and surpass the first, and are usually let down.

For that reason i'm not looking forward to this one, although since the first had a low standard anyway, it shouldn't be that hard to surpass.

6. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Didn't like the first one, don't think the second will satisfy me :p

- Teddz