Unexpected, perhaps. Unwelcome, perhaps not...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Reisti Skalchaste, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

I suppose all illusions must come to an end, sooner or later...

But you know, there've been times when I thought it would last forever. When I thought nothing would ever change. When I thought I owned the world. I hadn't imagined this day would come, but certain events, recent or otherwise, have led me to this decision.

I'm leaving BJP.

[thread=19059]This[/thread] thread I made in January was merely my attempt to gauge your reactions before I actually did anything. I'd been mulling over this decision since well before then, though. I lied and pretended nothing was wrong because I'd hoped it would get better on its own- not because people wanted me to stay. That hope has proven to be in vain.

In any case, I'm not going to bother telling you why. My reasons are my own, and I don't think I need to share. All you need to know is that, after I make this post, I will leave, with no intent to return.

I'd say I'll miss being here, but the truth is I don't think I will. boards.jp has brought me some of the happiest times of my life, but those times have long since passed. I have no reason or desire to remain here any longer.

I have nothing else to say.

2. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

too bad ... all i say is l8rz Rag, sianara.
    -rai-

3. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

to bad your leaveing Rag
    so anyways later Rag

4. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Oh the irony! Oh!

Anyways, take it easy. Trust me, life will get a lot easier once you've separated yourself from this Hellhole. :p

5. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Says by the person who said he'd leave, yet joined with a different name :p
    :rolleyes:
    I emphasis on "irony"

But I don't want you to leave Raggie!! You have been a great help in here.. *cries*

6. Chane

Chane Audience of One

I didn't say I'd leave; I was banned. :p

7. Zanza

Staff Member

Then how come you started your threads (yes threads) with acrynoms for leaving (Sayonara, Adios and Goodbye)?

Anyway, I don't want to ruin my friend's goodbye thread, nor I want to spam it. I am more mature for that.. (so, if you have anything else to say, you are welcome to PM me ^^)

8. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

I had a feeling this would happen. It seems that every outstanding member is leaving. All well

Rag's i got ya on msn so it won't really matter hope that what you decide is best and it doesn't end up slitting you in the throat

9. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

...And tomorrow the apocalypse descends upon the world, wiping out all humanity.

To be honest I'm a little caught off balance by this. I'd never expected it... and only 200 posts shy of teh allmighy Teddz.

Well, regardless t'was nice knowing ya. I might see you around on MSN or some of the other boards you lurk about at. You're not falling off the face of the planet, just BJP...

._. Wow, I never thought I'd say that about you.

~teh \/\/3|2+

:Edit: If this is an April Fool's joke, understand that I will leave my home and hunt you down... It's really not that funny. <<;

10. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I'm going to hold any comments about if in fact you're leaving, due to the fact that tomorrow is of course (gonna put this in big so people can pay attention):

TOMORROW IS APRIL FOOLS. SOME MAY, AND SOME MAY NOT REMEMBER THAT BMS PULLED SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS, ACTUALLY, HE DID THE EXCACT SAME THING.

So, since this is one day before April 1st, I'm gonna take it as you're not leaving, just to be safe, once the clock strikes midnight tomorrow, then I'll leave a good comment! XD

-Seishin

11. Zanza

Staff Member

I dunno.. I was talking to Rags on MSNM about it, and I think he's serious. :/

I don't think he's a very happy person right now :/

12. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Not to sound heartless, but everyone has drama in thier lives. Knowing Rags he'll come to his senses and show up again posting for the top like he always does.

Meh, but don't quote me on that. I've never been much of a psychic.

Until then, we'll be seeing ya.

~W

13. Orion

Orion Gears

My God Rags. I can't believe it. You've left, and now BJP won't be the same. Oh man, later dude. hope you come back. :)

14. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Ill See you Later :(

15. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

You've got to be SHITTING ME!? Jesus Christ..more people leaving. Please don't leave Rags if you read this. That's so sad, you were interesting. Well I guess it can't be helped. We shall miss you doll. ^_^ See you :(

16. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Well, I'm not here to change your mind and I don't intend to say anything like that, that I will not. I hope your life gets better and you can move on. You were a great inspiration to everyone you came in contact with and befriended. You will not be forgotten my friend, that I can promise. I've got you on MSN and AIM so I'll talk to that. I myself don't think this is a joke, that I don't, knowing Rag. So, if this isn't one, I have but one thing to say:

*Raises wine glass*

"To Ragnarok, God bless and God speed my friend."

17. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

OMG!!! I can't seriously fall for all this, because like APRIL FOOLS in TOMMARROW. and if you are leaving nice timing Rags jeeezzz. If you are leaving, well, I shall miss the charisma. Still come on occasionally K.
    -ashika, but I still don't belive it. I was going to set up a post that I was pregnent, but Ill wait to do something when Im more well known on BJP. Only around 8 ppl know I exist. LATER!

18. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Since someone deleted my post...

The threads Zanza spoke of were not of me saying I'm leaving, but rather of saying goodbye to Nephilim X because she made him feel uncomfortable with the way she did certain things when dealing with certain people of a certain background.

19. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

God speed my friend...even though I never knew you.