Celebrations valentine's day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by manslayer, Feb 13, 2008.

1. manslayer

manslayer animatedbboywhatareyou

as for the people who already know valentine's day is tommorrow or for some people like in china I say about 12hours and what are you going to do for it me I'm going to the movies with my friend if she wants to go.

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

School: 2 Finals
    Work: 7 hours

No girlfriend to speak of, so...yeah.

That said though, my "Final" in my anthropology class consists of bringing Ethnic food. :D Liberated College Professor FTMFW! She's also one of the school counselors, so...this stuff counts. :D

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I'll be there in a ribbon. Just a ribbon. Around my little toe.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

lol guys.

I am going to go solo this year. It is my goal. 10 years of not being alone starts to give someone a bad temper when it comes to the opposite sex.

5. manslayer

Lucky you I know if Ksandra dosen't want to come with to the movies tomorrow I' ethier going by myself if I get the money by then or bringing someone else who wants to come.

6. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I make straight men question their sexuality. Hard to believe, since I'm straight myself. LOL.

7. manslayer

Hey Izzy how long have you been seeing Use18 just kidding awh I remember the days when I just sit back and do whatever comes up on Valentine's Day and if I said before I'll say again I fill sorry for dad he gets a double dose of my mom because of Valentine's dayu on her birthday is on the 15th.Wouldn't want to be him right now.

Heh this for people who going through or about to go through problems this video mentions or talks about well basically for valentine's day but oh well.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[YOUTUBE]x0Vy8PywZTM[/YOUTUBE]

oh yeah and one I heard as a kid by the same people.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[YOUTUBE]p5UJjQt3bkM[/YOUTUBE]

these songs are bsically for people who ended up lonely by getting dumped before valentine's day.

8. manslayer

Hey man this ucked I wasn't able to go to the movies or my breakdance competition and I had to go to my internship so what everyone else do.So far my day sucked except at my internship I finally got our 1st draft of our song done.Yeah.

9. manslayer

ctually it's 5in a row but altogether on this page is 8including this one I'm amazed myself I'm even more supprised on how people posted on this thread I made usually on the threads I makes it's only 8poss at the most I guess.LOL

10. manslayer

Sorry about must have mistyped while writting the message sorry what I meant to say was.
    acutally it's 5 post in a row but altogether on this page it's 8 posts and this theard that I had made I'm surprised about because I haven't seen a lot of people put up a lot of posts on a theard I made so far except my other one.

11. manslayer

My native language is english but I'm currently learning mandarin chinese man does that screw me up.Me and this other guy whose named Dontae
    are the only one's who aren't near any kind of chinese ethnics but much more part of being black.(should've taken French or Spanish might've aced that class.)

12. manslayer

Hey Izzy,User18,Basher the posted songs above are made for you LOL.Basher I'm just kidding although I do and don't understand your motives i could if your kid got jelous of you going out with someone than his dad lol.

13. manslayer