Books Vampire Hunter D Novels

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by KaMeKaZi, Oct 6, 2005.

1. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

So has anyone else seen them.. No they are not Manga Novel's Either.. They are actual books..

The first 2 books have been Fully translated and are out for sale.. The third one will be out in January 2006. From my understanding there will be 12 books in all..

So far i have read the first 2.. The first book is the story in which the first Vampire hunter Movie was based off.. And like most books to movie the book is much better, and more detailed.. But I do believe that parts of the book get a bit confusing as the translation from japanese to english get a bit messed up..

But all and All the books So far are great.. And a Must read for Any Vampire hunter D Fan..

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I own and have read the first one; I was quite pleased with how it turned out and was glad to have some more background for the VHD universe.

3. Sp1k3

Sp1k3 New Member

I have heard good things about these books, I think I might go to the bookstore tonight and I might get this and the Monster manga.

4. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Just finished the 2nd book.. At the end it has the first Chapter of the next Book.. It will be the one the Bloodlust the second anime movie is based off..

But yeah you can tell that in each book it hints more and more into Who D is and Where he comes from.. Why he is so powerfull and such... But So far no clues to How he got his left hand..

5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I need to get my hands on those books. Sadly, the swedish stores just SUCK on bringing in good anime novels. Despite that they are a sci-fi store o_O

6. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member