RPG Archives Vampire Reign II - [RPG In-Game] Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Lestatslover666

Lestatslover666 New Member

Luicen walked into the café and looked at the guy who had also walked in. Then he walked up to the girl. "You alright?"

2. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

In the café there was a man who had walked in at the same time as he went to talk to a girl. Then he remembered his wound and went to sit down.

3. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Charliase stared at the two guys inching toward her. She slowly backed back into the booth she was sitting in. "Why do you care, last time I talked to you I told you to bugger off, but still you come back, and back again. I don't know who you are! Comprende?" At the same time as speaking Charliase dragged out a dagger and placed it toward his throat. "As I already told you, leave me alone."

4. Lestatslover666

"No...I'm not leaving. You're not well and you look terrible. You need blood, fresh blood. And I'm willing to help you get it. All I want to know is who you are. My master told me of a girl like you. The same stubborn attitude. It was his daughter. I just want to know if you're her. That is all. And if you'rw not her, I want you to help me find this Darius guy. Please. This is all I ask. You are the first vampire I have come across for a while. But let us not talk of it now. You need blood. Come and we'll get you some." Luicen stared at her for a long while with an innocent and caring look on his face. Then he looked around for a second, because he had caught the scent of blood. And it wasn't human.

5. chiquitabanana

"I can live without blood, you know nothing about me. I don't have a father, my father was a mere human, understand? He was killed when I was 2 while attempting to beat a vamp. I don't need your help- understand? And why should I help you find Darius when I've never met the guy myself? LEAVE ME ALONE!"

6. Paranoid Trooper

He sat down, but saw as the girl put a dagger on the man's (who had walked in at the same time as he had) throat. "What are you doing?" Kentoriken asked the girl.

7. chiquitabanana

"What do you want? It's none of your business. I don't see why you want to get into this, it has nothing to do with you."

8. Paranoid Trooper

"Hey, I don't want to get in to a fight or anything. As you might guess, I 've had my share," he said and showed his wound. "Wait a second! That voice, it's familiar... you're the one who warned me!"

9. raziel's death

raziel's death New Member

(sorry comp problems)

Raziel looked at her. "Hmmm, something is not right. What's up with you today, Charliase?" Raziel said with concern. He looked at the guy trying to help.

"Sorry, sir." Raziel said. "She is not like this all the time."

10. chiquitabanana

"Get off me, Raz. You're the one who caused me to be like this, thanks a whole lot, and there is nothing wrong with me. I feel perfectly freakin' fine. Okay?" Charliase pushed away the three men surrounding her, and moved to the next booth.

11. Paranoid Trooper

"Excuse me, but whats her problem!?!" Kentoriken said and got up. "Hello. I'm Kentoriken, nice to meet you, I think..." Kentoriken said and offered his hand to shake.

12. raziel's death

"I don't know what she means, but nice to meet you, Kentoriken. I'm Raziel, a friend of hers or at least I thought I was." Raziel said with confusion.

13. Lestatslover666

Luicen sat there looking annoyed and suddenly took the dagger out of the girl's hand. "Keep the dagger from my throat! Got it?" He threw it on the table and got up. "Listen, I'm only trying to help! So don't get an attitude with me, I'm not the one to piss off!" Luicen stormed out of the cafe', slamming the door behind him. And accidently shattering the glass that was on the door. He sat down on the curb and sighed.

14. Paranoid Trooper

Kentoriken watched as the man stormed away in surprise. "He didn't even tell his name... But now, Raziel, I must get somewhere where I can get my wound into better shape. See you later," Kentoriken said and began walking towards the door.

15. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri walked along the street, keeping a close eye on Athena. She sighed, "So, what's your story? I don't really know much about you." She smiled, "Not that I really need to know. Around here, it's wise not to butt in, but if you don't mind." She turned around,
    "Have you known Leon long?" She asked, not bothing to be subtle.

16. deathfly

deathfly New Member

Amanda laid there for a few moments when she awoke from her fall. She rolled herself onto her back to try listening to where she was. Dhe tried looking around and remembered the name Athena. Thinking to herself she wondered why was I given Athena's name for help...she doesn't know anything about why I am here, and probaly doesn't even know who my brother or father is. Amanda wanted only to ask her. "Athena." she said with as little power as she can. Hoping that Athena heard her, she laid there looking up. She closed her eyes as she fell asleep.

17. Old_Coyote

Old_Coyote New Member

Darius watched them enter the the eaterie. He decided he would approach this vampire and find out why he was seeking him. He didn't seem to want revenge or to gain power and did not seem to pose an imediate threat. He waited outside the cafe. When the vampire had exited the restaurant Darius approached him and spoke. "I overheard that you were searching for the Vampire King. I may be able to help you."

18. raziel's death

Raziel followed him out and saw Darius but not a word was spoken from his mouth. Raziel thought to himself. "Well, looks like the kid will meet the guys he's looking for."

Raziel stood back in a chilled out pose and waited.

19. Paranoid Trooper

Kentoriken walked back the road from where he had come and saw his sword Merikonu lying on the ground. He immediately grabbed it and put it in its sheath, smiling at finding it accidentally.. He kept on walking towards a bench.

20. Lestatslover666

Luicen looked at the man and sighed. "Yes, I'm looking for him but I
    m kinda too pissed off to talk at the moment." Luicen looked back in the cafe through the glass at the girl. ".....evil....." Luicen started to walk slowly.