RPG Archives Vampire Reign II - [RPG In-Game] Vampire Reign

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Oct 19, 2003.

1. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

Charliase slowly slid out of her seat and went outside. Quiet as a mouse, she stepped out of the cafe, and scaled the wall, and layed down on the top of the building and slowly started to fall asleep when she heard talk about that Darius character again.

2. Lestatslover666

Lestatslover666 New Member

Luicen looked up at the building. He could tell that the girl had walked out of the café. "We'll meet again. I'm sure of it." He started to walk again, and didn't pay any attention to the other guys. He actually forgot they were there.

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

ooc: sorry guys its like 1 am and my brain is dead.

*Reina*
    Reina ate her food quietly.

*Athena*
    Athena smiled at Roneri and said, "I met Leon earlier today when he stopped my master from turning me into a vampire and then... well... I cut myself in his presence and well... now I'm a vampire. So no, I haven't known him long."

Athena heard the teen... Amanda and said to Roneri, "Did you just hear that? I thought I heard Amanda for a second."

4. Lestatslover666

Luicen walked into his apartment and sat on the bed. "What a long night...What was up with that girl?" Luicen sighed and closed his eyes. "God I hate this place..."

5. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

Kentoriken sat down and sighed. He was thinking, 'I should rest for a while', and so he did.

6. raziel's death

raziel's death New Member

Raziel shifted into the darkness to sit atop the building across from Charliase.

"Hmmm, why must this world be so harsh..." Raziel asked himself.

7. deathfly

deathfly New Member

Amanda pulled herself together and looked around the room. She spotted a door and smelled a human behind it. She crawled herself to the door and started to scratch it to get the human's attention. When the human came to the door, she pulled her strength together and took the human easily. When she was done she went back to the window and looked out everywhere to find Athena. "Where are you Athena?" she looked and listened for a response.

8. Kos-Mos

Kos-Mos New Member

Roneri stopped midstep. She narrowed her eyes and opened her senses. Who ever it was, they weren’t close enough to smell. She glanced behind her to Athena, not really saying anything.
    Strange how noble she still was. Even after changing.
    She closed her eyes. Roneri never changed much either...
    She nodded to herself.
    "Come on. We better go see what trouble she's gotten herself into."
    She walked along the streets, keeping her eyes ahead of her. She looked up for a moment, examining the surroundings.
    Right now they were in an older part of the already old town. Most of the buildings were totaled. Others were in bad shape, though still standing. She sighed. Kind of amazing. This place reminded her exactly of where she was changed.
    Roneri stopped in mid thought as she saw something in a window of a building. Well, what was left of one, anyway.
    She held her arm out in front of Athena, stopping her. She waited to see what was there before saying anything.

9. Lestatslover666

Luicen sat in his bed and stared at the floor. He got up and walked into his bathroom and sighed. "What shall I do now?" He said to himself.

10. Athena

Athena looked around as they walked. She stopped when Roneri held out her arm and after a few moments Athena whispered, "Why are we stopping?"

*Reina*
    "Leon, Brother, did I interrupt anything before I came in here?" Reina asked.

11. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Setsaki beamed with delight at eating his food for he hadn't a good meal in several years. As he finished he got up from the table and took his plates to the sink, "I'll wash these later." He returned to the table to have a sip of the blood in his goblet.

Please Leon, tell Reina only what she needs to know. Setsaki thought to himself.

12. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

"We were just discussing some things, Reina. After we eat, then it will be the time for questions."

Though intensely honest, Leon usually saw when it was to his advantage to omit the truth. He playfully messed Reina's long hair up a little bit. "The Vampire King is a dangerous man."

He smiled. "Let's eat."

13. Athena

*Reina*
    Reina smiled up at Leon and her brother. When Leon messed up her hair she scowled slightly then said, "Okay just for that I'm going to eat as fast as possible so you have to tell me sooner."
    Reina then began to eat as quickly as humanely possible.