Video Games Video Games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Shengla_Gra, Apr 18, 2001.

1. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Astronauts=military is a surprise? All those early astronaut types, and many today are AF or Army colonels or similar.

I do admit to being surprised at being able to be an astronaut. There are still two career steps left! What are they? "keep working to be one of the most influential people in the country" (almost quote) Secretary of war? military junta leader/dictator? hehe I need Faust in here for that

--------------
    Dentures it is.

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Just get a wierd vibe that if you call 'em military types it's gonna end up to be one big bloodbath in space...and it's a little hard to clean up after people up there...

BakaMattSu, if they all become Supreme Commander, it makes no sense...how can you be the best if there's two others just like you...

3. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

You spelled weird wrong, dude.
    Also, you couldn't have a bloodbath in space because with no gravity, the blood what float everywhere, and you really couldn't bathe in it very well in those conditions. OH NO! I SOUND LIKE A PHYSICIST!

------------------
    DM the GM

4. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

I think you could bathe in it.. it would be like a shower with stuff falling in all directions instead of "down."

They need to be military astronauts to kick some teeth
    -------------
    Mesopotamia wears dentures

5. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

That's an interesting theory, but how would that work? I guess if you filled a spacesuit with blood, then you could bathe in it. But really, other than f--ked up Norman Bates types, who would want to?

------------------
    DM the GM

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

At http://otakuworld.com you can have tenchi characters in your Sims games also, Sailor Moon characters.

theres also Vash from Trigun for Quake 3

7. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

Final Fantasy 7
    Best damn RPG everr

8. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I beg to differ on the ff7 issue. More of a fan of #9. Actually, I didn't much care for 7. My top 3 RPG's:

1. FF9
    2. Chrono Cross
    3. Summoner

Just a matter of personal preference, I guess.

------------------
    DM the GM

9. IDAVE

IDAVE New Member

10. IDAVE

IDAVE New Member

XENOGEARS is the best damn RPG ever!

~IDAVE~ I still like FF7 but Xenogears is XENOGEARS MAN!

11. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Is it just me, or do the faces of those skins look EVIL?

BakaMattSu, "Oh no! The entire sims world is turning into a big Anime vacation spot!!"

12. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

They look better once you click on them individually and see what they would look like in the game... ya there thumbnail link faces look pretty nasty.. did you see ChibiUsa's? Washu made me shudder...

13. Heero Yui

Heero Yui New Member

WHAT ??
    Well i dident play 9 yet but id say 7 is better or am i just sayin that because 8 was complete crap , 7 was cool because you could clear it when u wanted and u could go get gold chocabo's and get knights of the round , and it was given a cool anime cartoonish look not like 8 which looked a bit too real , and the cut scenes were deadly too , but the thing i like most about FF7 is weapon , such a cool monster , and the bit where the mako cannon blows his head off

14. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Final Fantasy 7 was a really good game...my favourite Final Fantasy. I'm probably just saying that because the gold saucer concept was cool...especially the snowboarding game.

Something I have been wondering though is why the hell do people think Final Fantasy 8 sucks?, I thought it was a beautifully done game!! With awesome elements of action..like when the two gardens were battling it out.
    People expected it to be like seven, but every Final Fantasy is different. People didn't expect a drama out of Final Fantasy 8..they just wanted it to be more fun like Final Fantasy 7.

-truth

15. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I totally agree witrh That guy!
    I love Final Fantasy 8, even having an attitude that it should have been like, or better than 7 would just ruin the game. Even that attitude may ruin the movie. The games are all different, and 8 is not like 7. I loved the real looking people. The CGs were cool too!

Without 8, where would my lovely Quistis go?
    [​IMG]