Volume 6?

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Novus, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Novus

Novus Gone

I have already purchased and read volumes one through five of the manga. Recently, I received volumes seven and eight as gifts from family members. As you can see, there is a hole in there: volume six is missing.
    Could anyone fill me in as to what happens in this missing volume? I can't afford another purchase at this time, but I am anxious to read my new volumes.

2. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

It could take years to write dwn what happens in vol 6 and anyway the best thhing to do is go out there and buy it.
    But ill spear you a lecture and ill try to put this in as short as i can.
    Keitaro gets a B in his Mock exam and so to say thanks to Naru he gets to tickets for this realy popular theme park. When the rest of the house find the tickets they want him to take them. He eventually asks her out but in the end he has to buy more tickets for everyone.
    Tamachan disappears and everyone goes looking for him. They find him on a beach and then they find Mitsume there as well.
    We next fing out that Mitsume is trying to get into Toyoko U as well but she got -100% on the last exam. So Naru and Keitaro decide to help her study.
    After some small sequence of events (that i can't remember off the top of my head) it turns out that mitsume may be the one that Keitaro made the promise to when he was five. And this is what Naru thinks as well as she walks in on them kissing (again). This is were this issue ends.

Like i said it would be best if you were to go out and buy vol 6 instead of asking for details.

3. Novus

Novus Gone

Yeah, it sounds like I just may have to try to pull the cash together, but sixteen bucks is a lot when you don't have a job ... Anyway, thanks for whatever assistance you managed. You proved what I feared.

4. Novus

Novus Gone

So I finally got volume 6 ... probably could have filled in the blanks. Still, it's fun.