Recreation War in Iraq protest.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nephilim_X, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

That's right, Sadam took more innocent life's than anyone, I am not afraid of the bombs that much, even though we have the U.S.A's melitary HQ southern my country, and as much of you saw and know how small it is, well, you know what I mean..
    But mainly, I am afraid of other bombs like Anthrax, if they did bomb that on Iraq, and if the wind was from the North, well, we'll get it for sure..

2. Naru

Naru New Member

I don't really know what to say anymore....Just seriosuly...the human race used to be so innocent, now look at us. Were killing anything and everything taht gets in our way...because of greed and what not...If we make it though this war, it might only get worse...

3. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

No no no

thats beyond wrong.. Ever since the human race has existed we have been killing each other and everything else that got in the way of more land, power and wealth..

in the stone age there was another bread of Homosapians (i forget the exact name they were givin) but they were killed off.. by who.. Us.. nothing has ever changed in the human race.. we are no less bloodthristy and hatefull then we were a thousand years ago..

KaMe

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Actually, there were two brothers and their sister [or was it some other girl] that to manage and marry her, they have to kill their brother.. and these two were Adam & Eve's sons.. I think that girl was their sister since Adam & Eve are the first human that ever existed.. :sweat:

5. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Everyone should see this.

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment-taheri022603.asp

6. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

We love you too, Zanza. *hug* Very, very, very much.

7. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

8. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

9. Omnidragon

Omnidragon New Member

The two brothers were Cain and Abel. One killed the other. And God punished him by leaving some kind of a mark on his back, which meant that if any other man killed him then they would be defying God. This story is fictitious... the whole of Genesis is fictitious.

But anyway, I just wanted to say that I don't think Bush is as much of an idiot as some people are. After all, he is the president and it takes a lot of strategic infighting to get to that spot. Don't underestimate the political game. And yes I am speaking from first-hand experience.

10. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

alrighty, exitone has asked this be reopened. i expect this to keep far away from creative name calling, and to remember what the topic is. please keep it relivant to that.

11. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Well theres been a few articles online lately comparing this war to the passages of Revelations.

Then, my friend, Admiral Valdemar of Spacebattles.com, ended up making this.

[​IMG]

And -that- is why you don't even bother trying to make a passage fit real life!

hmm... actually, for all we know the passage was referring to a particularly bad-*** clown!:p

Edit: Earlier in this thread, some people talked about going out and being human shields. This is what happens to you.

12. Thin Yume

Thin Yume New Member

omg no wonder why i don't really like bush. so what does everyone think about going to war tomorrow? i mean knowing we actually are going to war. at 8 in eastern time he's saying we are going to war. i don't know what to think of it. i'm just glad my brother's too old just in case there is a draft.

13. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

I'm glad the President came out and set an ultimatum for Saddam. In 48 hours we will know what is going to happen, whether Saddam will take the high road and go into exile for the betterment of his people and the world, or if we need to blow that monster into the next century, and believe me we can and we will.

I heard on NBC that Saddam's only hope for surviving an attack by American led forces would be to sway the world opinion againt the war so much that the USA and her allies are forced to capitulate. To do this Saddam is predicted to place innocent Iraqi civilians in the line of fire.

He did this in Persian Gulf I and all through the 90s so it wouldnt surprise me.

Just another reason why this man needs to be out, ASAP. For the good of the Iraq people and the world.

Durring this time of strife I believe, whether we agree with the war, we should support our troops who are risking their lives to save their fellow brothers and sisters in the human race.

14. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

Hmm in my own opinon...im not going to say anything rude abou t these people fighting..and sure maybe its ignorance... ::shrugs::
    i cant support those troops..going off to kill others... "risking their lives" for the "human race" bullsh** =/
    Nothing should be fought...b/c it will just keeping dragging and dragging and dragging...and **** like this makes more wars...and more..and more of this "protect our country" show pride bullsh**..and more people getting blown up..inocent people for ****s sake... they dont deserve that..and people who dont want to ..have to go out to fight...like family members..my brothers..my sisters..going to get blown up ..to fight for a country that can be soo unfair..to its own kind.treat their own people like ****...there arelower than dirt..but they are just and free ..and whatever else place does this..the president can go over there and fight..make his entire family go... they can get blown up and what not... damn pride and what not...they take it too far..and this is what happens...they need to grow up ...and stop bulling others...and act like ****ing adults. ignorant..selfish ..dont care..this is old..and it needs to stop ffs....

15. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

Just a thought:

The above comment would get you killed in Iraq.

The freedoms we have in this country were bought and maintained with the blood of brave American soldiers.

I say we have an obligation to bring them to the opressed, since with great power comes great responsibility.

16. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

And so it begins.

17. kyrie

kyrie New Member

Hey. does anyone have connections to the president? Maybe like sneek an extra slot into his schedule entitled,
    "check out this one thread on this one board that's super long and might be of interest 'cause it has lots of good points that you probably weren't smart enough to think of"
    ^_~

18. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

To play devils advocate here, Saddam gassed his own citizens to test out his weaponry.

There are no innocent governments in this war.