Computers Website Designer needed.

Discussion in 'Computers' started by HappyTang, Jul 11, 2003.

1. Ark

Ark Praise Judas!

What color scheme are you planning on making your site? I've got some free time kicking around at the moment, I might be able to donate a bit of time to helping with some minor graphical work.

- Ark

2. HappyTang

HappyTang New Member

Themes wise.../Colors wise... I'd probably prefer a more dark black on white, but on various polls that I've done throughout the forums of mine everybody said that white on black is easier on the eyes, and I somewhat agree. Also, exitone, i don't know if that's like your pride and work, but let me constructively criticize it...

Cutting out the piece of a wall paper or picture, adding some boring text, and making scanlines (Can't remember what that function is called in photoshop, simply will not cut it. What I want to see, is something totally unique, with basically some type of airbrush to make a type of layer effect, such as a just a regular white pic, and then crater of black bordering placed randomly around the pic. That is unique, or maybe something more complicated, like you've spent atleast a good hour or 3 on it. Don't forget, I know how to use photoshop pretty well too, and I can tell how much time it took you to do a logo.

Ahh well, time to stop sounding like a weenie.

3. HappyTang

HappyTang New Member

Time. Obviously, something that I don't have. With all the other things going on in my life, learning how to build a more complex website is not what I have in mind.

Exitone. You should read back on the posts that i made that you missed.

Java man, java.

4. HappyTang

HappyTang New Member

Anyway, I seem to have ended with izmatic for the code and few others for design. I also had an amazing artist email offering to do basic art.....

He drew me a hentai pic. Psh, doesn't get better than that.