Well Rested!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by BakaMattSu, Oct 15, 2004.

1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Wow. I conked out at about 8:30 last night. Not that I had much choice, really. When your body needs sleep, you can only push it so far until it fights back and demands it. Surprisingly enough, I slept through all the way until this morning, which means I was under almost a full twelve hours. A long time for snoozing, but for the first time in so many weeks I actually feel rested and ready to go - a complete changeup from the normal me, which is "five more minutes" in the morning, repeated until the five minutes have stretched into thirty.

Then again, I've never been a morning person - getting up and getting to sleep are usually the hard parts. Once I'm up, I'm up.

But yeah, woo. Twelve hours. Wonder if I'll be able to get any sleep tonight? Wait, what am I talking about? It's the weekend. I don't normally get to bed at a decent hour, anyway! ^^

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Hehe, too much Battlefront? I've gotta get that game soon.

I've been getting way too much sleep myself. I think it's just the crappy weather down here in Windsor, and the days are getting shorter too.