We're going to Soul Society! *SPOILER THREAD: Anime Episodes 21+*

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Suzu, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

:) I love this part! After Ichigo's trains and enters the doors to Soul society, we meet a lot of iinteresting characters and learn more about Soul society. I think that this part is really what got me to REALLY ADORING this the manga/anime series. Anyone wants to share anything they (liked/did not like) about Soul Society?

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I didn't like how some of the shinigami wore masks - what I mean by this is they didn't seem true to each other. One shinigami even died and I still don't know why? and they fight each other for a silly reason most don't understand. What I do like is the honour and commitment they have to their tasks as Shinigami.. but here's a spoiler..
    Soifon is trying to kill Yoruichi just because Yoruichi hurt her feelings.. even though she loves her.. I think that is weird.
    The shinigami have lived so long, most are still very immature.

Among the shinigami I really like, their ideas change from the people they fight, ex. Ichigo. Ichigo leaves a very, very strong impression on the shinigami he fights in Soul Society. I think that's very awesome. I think he makes some realize that Rukia is sentenced to die for a stupid reason and they wish to know the truth behind the matter.

Hmm.. if I didn't say so yet, the thing I dislike about Soul Society is how that some of the more powerful shinigami have agendas that even the majority of the captains do not know about. But that sounds like some tyrannical machievellian dictatorship or something.. anyways that old man gotei 13 leader is scary as hell.