Anime what anime made you cry?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Badluck, Jan 18, 2005.

1. SoraStrife

SoraStrife New Member

Mine I guess has to be "Ceres" "trigun" "inuyasha" and......................I think thats it.

2. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

The anime pretear made me cry in the fourth volume, it was so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Orion

Orion Gears

I have yet to stumble upon an Anime that made me cry. But I haven't cried in a while, so I could use a good tear.

-Ian

P.S. 250th post baby! ^_^

4. jakotsu lover21

jakotsu lover21 New Member

there were some parts in dbz that were sad but mostly inuyasha

5. owstalaga

owstalaga New Member

well, i think it was... well... let me see... i think it was Samurai X OVA, or the movie... i forgot... heeeheeee. :)

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I remembered another one. When Sai leaves Hikaru in Hikaru no Go. It was just so sad. He was just gone. I don't care what Hikaru decided with his game. It was just sad.

7. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

the last few episodes of Wolf's Rain

8. keroro gunso791

keroro gunso791 New Member

Sadly, that pokemon episode where ash realesed butterfree

9. CrazedOCD

CrazedOCD New Member

Wolf's Rain, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Fullmetal Alchemist, .Hack//Sign, Outlaw Star *spoiler* Harry McDougal's death had me sobbing for hours. I honestly don't know why . . . , Boogiepop Phantom . . .

I rarely cry for actual people, but I cry really easily for movies/shows. Wonder why . . .?

10. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Dammit dammit dammit, Nat!! You ruined FMA for me.

:mad:

I'm crying right now.

In an anime? Sai Kano, hands down. Grave of the Fireflies was expected, so it wasn't as bad. Naruto, in the first twenty or so episodes where they fight that dude with the huge sword on the bridge, the episode where he rips apart the mob with only the knife in his teeth. I turned into a big blubbering baby there.

...and SMJ, of course.

~W

11. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Besides Wolf's Rain, Yu-gi-oh, FMA, and Inuyasha. I'd have to say FF7 Advent Children..gawh I bawled my bloody eyes out.

12. UchihaObitogirl

UchihaObitogirl New Member

the last few episodes of FMA!:sad:

13. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

Hehe. Id have to say only one anime ever made me cry and that was Pretear. Yes I cried. hehe ^^

14. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

A certain episode of Vandread made me cry and then the final episode of Lunar Legend Tsukihime. That Vandread episode made me cry so bad I need like a whole crap load of tissues, no lie.

15. Jim_No.6

Jim_No.6 New Member

Gunbuster.

Oh god, it's good. The last episode, right at the end... incredibly moving. It's funny, because the first time I watched gunbuster, I didn't understand (or 'get') it at all - I thought that it was a boring, over-long piece of giant-robot rubbish with an annoyingly useless main character. Rewatching it this year (now that Gunbuster 2 is out {which if far inferior, if prettier}) I understood what you were actually supposed to be paying attention to. Emotional, so it is. I'd almost go as far as to say that it's as good (maybe better(!)) than the Kenshin OVAs.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, there are two versions of the final episode - watch the widescreen, black and white version for full effect (you'll understand why afterwards, I promise!)

16. Scarlett Feyer

Scarlett Feyer New Member

Yu-Gi-Oh, sounds sad but i love it. It was the last episode when Yami no yuugi dies and i cryed for 15 minutes afterwards

17. Scarlett Feyer

Scarlett Feyer New Member

Yu-Gi-Oh, sounds sad but i love it. It was the last episode when Yami no yuugi dies and i cryed for 15 minutes afterwards:sad: :sad:

18. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

The saddest for me now is from the anime Aoki Densetsu Shoot or Blue Moon Shoot.

I remember thinking while watching a match when Kubo the skilled soccer player that made Toshi join Kakegawa High School along with his two friends. Toshi is the main character.

Anyway I remember thinking after Kubo went pass all the members of opposing team during the semi finals match. He tied the game and collapsed. I thought he would die.

The team ended up winning 3-2. They went to tell Kubo. But Kubo had died. It turned out he was really sick. The doctor advised him to not play soccer and get admitted to the hospital. He loved soccer so much he played until he died.

It completily set a new storyline. It is very sad.

19. manslayer

manslayer animatedbboywhatareyou

I'd say after I had finished readying it kare kano would be one,wolf reign yeah thats number one,air gear,trigun,eureka7,bleach

20. Fushigi Rockna

ROZEN MAIDEN.

THE LAST 5 EPISODES.

OH GOD.
    OMFG SOUSEISEKI. OMFG HINAICHIGO. OMFG SUISEISEKI. OMFG KANARIA. OMFG SUIGINTOU. OMFG SHINKU. BARASUISHOU YOU SUCK.

FMA also got me. T_T