Recreation What are you Doing Right nOW!...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KaMeKaZi, Jun 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I'm re-taking the bastard test at thespark.com, chatting with some peeps in the chat room, listening to slayer, downloading a whole heap o' crap, drinking water and eating a choc fudge bar. Also, I'm resenting how that crappy holiday in mullaghmore stole 3 weeks of my precious holiday.

2. Legato

Legato Shakkin Daiou

Downloading "natural playboy", Hiro's theme from bust-a-groove.

"I'm blowin' ev'ry mind,
    Coz I'm one of a kind, (one of a kind)"

Wanted Capoeira, as did many, so I'm looking for others.

3. rei

rei New Member

i dont feel well.. but looking over my past few posts, i always seem to be a bundle of sadness.. do i seem that depressed to everyone? maybe cause when im online, im shut off from the world and all i need is a *hi!* but all i get is silence and eventually hunger. hmm. oh well. i always ask for hugs or dances but never get them.. maybe its for the better i must seem like a waterballoon filled up a little too much, one little squeeze and water works and im all apart again.. oh well. im just down. the usual suspects.. never mind them. i finished my book. and will start another work by kafka tonite.. books make me feel better.. so does the sweet small talk they guy behind the counter makes with me.. makes me feel pritty er something.. so right now, im looking at live journal of friends who have been dormant this summer.. everyone seems so beautiful sometimes.. maybe its just the computer getting to you, making any sign of life a new venus. eh. i dunno. there i go again rambling..
    rei = lonely = type for days of nothing..
    on well. im cutting this off here.. take care.

*heart* rei

4. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

right now.... hugging rei hoping she feels better and chatting :catgirl: purr

5. rei

rei New Member

awwe thanks neo..

im looking for new leg warmers at dosty.com. yes i wear legwarmers.. i guess its a fetish.. haha.. any way i need a credit card.. hmm.. gimme one. someone. please. ill buy you leg warmers.. youll be hot. haha..
    im ina better mood.. but it looks like ill be making my legwarmers.. cause im so talented.. not really.. the last time i crocheted i was making casey a blanket, but it was taking to long and i got bored and distracted, so he got a scarf instead.. a really long scarf. he liked it.. hehe..

*heart* rei

6. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Trying to write a decent fanfic, while listening to DMX, while watching Gay *** WWE because of my gay brother (He isn't really gay)

7. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Trying to right a decent bio/profile for my new writing, on my gay character (He is really gay). :p

8. rei

rei New Member

thinking that using the word gay as negative is lame..

i gotta go to the bathroom.. and i need to stop posting on this thread no one cares about this crap.. but oh well.. im also dancing around in my set because someone mentioned bowie so now im singing to myself..
    rei = dork

*heart* rei

9. DrunkLeprachaun

Listening to The Pillows, chatting, drinking mo uisce, downloading, being really tired, because everyone keeps on posting, not letting me go to bed. STOP POSTING YOU BASTARDS, IT'S 4 IN THE GODDAMN MORNING!!!

10. rei

rei New Member

listening to heroes by david bowie.. and getting all misty.. hahaha.. reading my new book of poetry on and off.. looking for images to put on shirts in my screen print class.. and not talking to anyone.. hmm.. for once im not hungery.. or cold or tired or lonely. yay me!! yay bowie!! yay ginsberg!!
    this thread will never die..

*heart* rei

11. Legato

Legato Shakkin Daiou

Listening to "all through the night" while reading a particularly abusive private message from MO. My poor ears are bleeding with the abuse. Nothng spurs you on to do bad sh!t quite like hate mail does.

I'm also translating the instructions on a bag of Japanese Hot cake mix. much the same as our hot cake mix so far...

12. DrunkLeprachaun

Drinking Water, listening to the Pillows, no, Megumi Hayashibara now, downloading stuff, thinking, wanting, sinking all the while, when it hurts to be alone, it hurts to be alone. Cutting my teeth on the blues, soul sining to the bottom of my shoes, feeling my life's a waiting game, think of you and feel the same, browsing all the message boards I'm a member of, waiting for someone to come into the chat room, etc.

13. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

iam thinking how long is this thread ..& that i need eyeglasses :dizzy2: ...
    & iam listining to music & typing with one hand cuz iam eating pitzza..

14. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I'm thinking of how quintessentially moronic the pedophilic owner of the role-play channel I go to on IRC is. --;; ::got banned from there and OOC channel this morning apparently::

15. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

What Aren't i doing?!

Hmm...lets see...
    Admiring my new Wren av
    listening to Dragon Ball
    Eating a really bad TV Dinner (reminds me of sinfield...)
    Browsin the board
    On the mIRC
    enjoying air conditioning
    bein goofy

16. rei

rei New Member

im really tired.. but im waiting up with my brother til midnight, his birthday, how i miss sweet sixteen.. *sigh*
    awwe, drunklep. you shouldnt feel alone.. hah.. thats strange coming from me.. rei = loneliness.. maybe its contagious??
    this is going to be my last post for tonite.. everything is barron.. timezones i guess.. most people are sleeping i suppose.. sweet dreams to them.
    i should go, ive got a big day ahead of me.. making a cake for my brothers birthday, brownies for my moms graduation and somehow remain chipper and non depressed through my dad visit. so i should get ready to sleep right at 12.. if i can..
    i wish i could have company.. the night is starless.. which always seems more lonely.. nite..

*heart* rei

17. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

Drinking Pepsi and eating buttered bread while surfing the web. Ahhh........this is the life...............:cool:

18. DrunkLeprachaun

I'm jus sitting here listening to The Pillows, drinking water, downloading stuff, wawiting for my brother to cook dinner. Hur, sometimes laziness is an asset, he was out all day but still has to cook dinner because he knows if he leaves me to do it, he won't eat(I need food a lot less than him, I can almost go a couple of days without getting hungry). Rei, worry not, I did not catch lonliness from you, and I don't actualy feel it much. I was just quoting from a song that for some reason came to mind at that specific time. I don't know why.

19. c0ke

c0ke New Member

Just finished chapter 7 of Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer. Just started reading it last night.

20. rei

rei New Member

:i kinda guessed that in the first place, drunklep. hehe

my brother wont stop playing the hives. loosing mind.. heh. my playing with to faux pearl bracelets i won at the aracade and listening to the tv.. and my dad snore.. and looking around the boards.. its like 11.. the simpson are calling..

*heart* rei

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.