FLCL What Does Haruko mean when she says....?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by naota_phan, Nov 17, 2003.

1. naota_phan

naota_phan New Member

This is something I just overheard while watching FLCL episode 6 Fooly Climax. Near the end Haruko says to Naota " You wanna come along, Know what Forget it. Cause your still a kid Takun, Save it for next time."

Next time, what does she mean by next time. Quite the question to ask.

SO does anyone know what Haruko means by that?

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

It just means that Naota's not grown up yet. As much as he tries to act grown up, he IS still a child.

3. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

what Izzy said...and it might be forshadowing another season of FLCL...yah never know...

Misao

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

...I don't think so. FLCL was done in 2000 in Japan. Moreover, its popularity would have probably produced a sequel by NOW, instead of a three year hiatus.

Personally, I just think that "next time" was a phrase that was added on. Just so Haruko can say it, not to be of anything important. Or maybe that they might meet again, but he's not able to go with her at the moment. She even restates "catching him later" in the exceprt inserts the booklets include in the DVD releases.

BUT, there just won't be another season.

5. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

*Shrugs* you never know....it took them a while to do sequiles to many animes...none that come to mind right now....but Im sure someone can come along and state some...but then again you might be right....I dont want to stand here and argue on something that I dont know...so thus my opinon stands...there MIGHT be another season.

Misao

6. naota_phan

naota_phan New Member

If they do a sequil, I hope they use the same cast to do the voice overs. It would be nice. wouldn't it

7. Lizzy-kun

Lizzy-kun New Member

I think Haruko said save it for next time to Ta-kun just to make him feel better about her leaving him. She really has no intention of coming back. She's looking for Atomsk just to get his power the only reason she would come back to Mabase would be if Atomsk turned up there again.

8. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

lizzy: prolly true. Like what I mean when I say "maybe next time." Doesn't mean there will be a next time, just that it isn't happening this time and I'm tryingto say it politely.

9. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Nah... she's a selfish girl and doesn't care. ^^d
    Really though, all she wants is power and she used Naota as well. She just said that so he wouldn't cry, bwahahaa.

10. toejam

toejam New Member

"Save it for next time" might mean that a movie might be made. it would be so cool

11. jsaxophone

jsaxophone New Member

It's very unlikely there will be anything more. It's a nice thought, but it's prolly not gonna happen. I was wondering when FLCL was made.

12. Notason89

Notason89 New Member

All of youv heard of the "movie" that may come out, but what I think is that it's not a "movie" but more of a 7th episoeds.Like paching up some of the gaps in the story and close up some of the qustions in the show, thats what I think.

13. Ellosde Pauk

Ellosde Pauk New Member

I too have heard about this "movie" rumor and according to a FLCL fan who has a news section on their website the "movie" was a mistranslation on Gainax's website for awhile.

It's also rumored that there is a 7th ep out there. But it's hentai.

14. mori.m

mori.m New Member

Dun worri it isn't hentai~

apparently the rumored 7th episode or so-called movie is actually a "25 min" advertisement type production which is onli screened in japan and comes in the limited edition box set of the FLCL DVD Complete edition.

spoiler: haruko comes back on naota's 20th birthday...

15. Ellosde Pauk

Ellosde Pauk New Member

I don't mean to go offtopic but really? Is that true? Know that for a fact?

16. 64nd41ph

64nd41ph New Member

We should put together a big pool of money to pay Gainax to make a sequel (We could even write the storyline!)