FLCL What is FLCL?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Musashi, Aug 23, 2001.

1. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

I'm watching my very first episode of this as I speak, and I must say that it's the weirdest thing I've ever had the fortune to lay eyes on. It's hysterical!!! ^_^... though I still have no idea what I'm watching...

2. flclrules10

flclrules10 New Member

flcl is the stuff it the best show on tv i cant say any more im in school bye

3. Spike_VS_VASH

Spike_VS_VASH New Member

FLCL, needles to say...

It freaking rocks. Um hum....one of the best ever. i love it. FLCL is crazy and insane and is freaking off the wall...Bass guitar as a weapon....Canti...

4. little buster

little buster New Member

FLCL is the most well put together anime i have ever seen. the music fits in perfectly with what's going on. I am hooked. i first watched in december and i have re-watched it over 250 times since then. For some reason, it never get boring.

5. Boss302

Boss302 New Member

Flcl

FLCL is awsome!!!!!!!! The music by the Pillows, the action. :sweat2: :sweat:

6. Boss302

Boss302 New Member

Flcl

you can buy FLCL dvds online.

7. Boss302

Boss302 New Member

flcl

It's better to buy dvds because flcl isn't on tv that much.

8. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Boss302. Triple post again like that and I'll have your ***. On my plate. And I shall eat it.

9. Kokoro

Kokoro New Member

Flcl Rocks!!!

I never really got that series... and it's so short... but it was funny as heck!
    That's one that I will invest in. One question though... is it just 6 episodes, or did CN cut it?

it's funny... they actually found a way to make fun of South Park! LOL, I want to see it again!

kokoro

10. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Well mainly the series is about a boy and something that is on his head that makes stuff that comes out of his head real. Ex. A robot came out of his head and became his housekeeper. Also the is another character that comes from far away like another planet I beleive. And she is looking for something called Artemis or something like that it starts with an A. She has pink hair and a guitar as a weapon. She can be very fiesty sometimes. ( Forgot to give you the boys personality ) He has brown hair and has stuff coming out of his head. ( like I said before ) He can change his mood very fast. Well that is all I remember from the series. Oh yeah there are also a lot of other characters that are not very important that I could put but I dont remember anything about them. :sad: Sorry.

Oh yeah. I think it is a very funny series. If it ever comes on again on a channel you should watch it.

11. JennaSyde

JennaSyde New Member

To anyone that likes FLCL, I would suggest buying the sound tracks if you havent already it is well worth the $10. Trust me you will not regret it :D Me personally I have completely wore out the cds and need to get new ones :p just like the episodes, you can watch them 20 million times and never get tired of watching it.

12. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Agreed. I ordered the first OST (back before there was a second OST yet hehe) and we all waited anxiously for it to get here.

As soon as it did, we ripped the CD, creating excellent VBR mp3s.. I listen to those now instead of the actual CD, which stays in its case, nice and safe.

13. 64nd41ph

64nd41ph New Member

Ok, I have several theories about this topic. as many of you know, the series derives its name from the disease that is made up by Haruko: Flictonic Klipple Waver Syndrome. (The first 2 letters of each of the first 2 words give FLCL.)however, in the manga, the first 3 letters of each of the first 2 words are highlighted, giving FLI CLI (Where some ppl get "Fooly Cooly" from, i guess, personally, I hate this pronunciation.) This also makes a cool chemical: F Li C Li or Li2 F C (Metals always come first in chemical names.) or Dilithiumflourinocarbide. (Say that 5 times fast.) :eek:

Thanx from 64nd41ph

14. 64nd41ph

64nd41ph New Member

Another thing: This is the truest bunch of lies you are ever going to hear, right out of my mouth, just as Haruko would tell it:MY EXPLAINATION FOR THE PHENOMENON OF N.O. AS RELATED TO FLICTONIC KLIPPLE WAVER SYNDROME!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: (I love that symbol.) As noone but me knows, the brain is constantly producing klipple waves, and these waves are of different frequencies and amplitudes depending on the human and even the brain hemisphere. (The right and left brain produce different waves.) Sometimes, The Klipple waves will be prompted by stress chemicals in the brain to change their frequency or wavelength. When this happens, in very rare cases, the waves from different brain hemispheres can interact and flictonate a small piece of local timespace. (This is akin to a glass breaking with the correst frequency and wavelength of sound.) When the timespace flictonates, a hole opens, allowing travel of material in 4 spatial dimensions to occur between different 3-d spaces of our universe. (Imagine a curly line on paper, now materials can jump from the 1-d line through 2-d space (The empty paper), to another point on the 1-d line.) This works because space is warped and curved in mysterious ways. (Just as the 1-d ppl on the line can't tell that their space is curved, but can observe its effect on faraway objects.) I repeat, DO NOT USE THIS FOR ANY EXAM PAPERS, IT IS STRICTLY THEORY AND BS!!! (Though other than flictonation and klipple waves, it's all fairly accurate.) :D

15. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

I get some of the episodes but like one or two of them. Its a great show and I absolutly love it. I got all the episodes for christmas on dvd :D I love it!

16. 64nd41ph

64nd41ph New Member

I downloaded the episodes from this site called :eek: , if you want, I'll seed the dl for anyone who wants. a link follows:
    CENSORED, IT IS ILLEGAL TO DOWNLOAD THINGS P2P!
    and for those who are wondering, yes, I am frickin' crazy.
    Search around and you will eventually find a site to torrent the files.
    I wish I could tell where to download such an awesome anime, but it is against forum rules! :eek: (However, if you send me a Private Message I will give you some ideas of where to look.)

Love Canti, do the robot.

17. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

FLCL has been licensed and released by Production I.G. and SynchPoint studios. Therefore, it is illegal to post links of where someone is able to download it.

Please read the rules and refrain from breaking them. :D

18. 64nd41ph

64nd41ph New Member

Thanx, my 1337 friend, I will erase my previous post immediately. But I'm kinda iffy about taking advice from a member of the "Hentai League".

19. lord_Canti16

lord_Canti16 New Member

Flcl!!!!

FLCL means anything!!! Like "Hey thats my FLCL!!!" Get it????? Or I think FLCL means a dreamy kind of anime. Which ever seems more logical.

20. NeverKnowsBest

NeverKnowsBest New Member

NONONNONONONONONONONONO
    all wrong
    FLCL means losing your brain....not caring no more...cus you have no brain....being free!!