What is your favorite DBZ Game???

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Sukatto, Mar 25, 2003.

?

What Is Your Favorite DBZ Game???

1. DragonBall Z: Legend of the Super Saiyajin

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. DragonBall Z: Super Gokuden 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. DragonBall Z: Super Gokuden 2

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. DragonBall Z: Hyper Demension

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. DragonBall Z: Collectible Card Game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. DragonBall Z: Legacy of Goku

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. DragonBall Z: Legendary Super Warriors

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. DragonBall Z: Budokai

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. Sukatto

Sukatto Guest

Which one do you like best???

2. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

Hyper Dimension!I have the rom on my computer.It gets sort of boring after a while though.The Gokuden games are stupid.It's just the characters talking.The only action is the timed actions for your character.

3. Sephiroth/)ark~

Sephiroth/)ark~ New Member

Bodukai of course...the graphics in this game are better than the other ones period.

4. Aelonil

Aelonil New Member

Obviously man, its for PS2 where as the others are all for famicom, if you take time into the picture then hyper dimension pwns everyother game, even budokai. And the Gokuden games werent all that bad, at least i didnt think so...

5. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

Budokai! I like that game a lot. One time Me and 4 of my friends were playing a "If you Lose, pass your controller, if you win you stay" game. I won 25 times in a row, then they got mad at me for winning so much and quit! :) that was so fun!

6. Sagara_Sanosuke

Sagara_Sanosuke New Member

I like DBZHD the best because it has the best looking specials like the desperation moves and theyre not incredibly easy to do like in budokai. It's kinda short but it is very fun to master all the characters' specials and its fun to play with 2 players. The gokuden games for snes are just practically interactive books. The only 2 good rpgs are loss for snes and this one they had for game boy i don t know if you guys have played it but I have the rom on my pc and its challenging and has really good graphics for game boy and its tons of fun!!!:D

7. username

username New Member

I haven't played them all, but I have seen their reviews and they speak for themselves! I have played the new one, Budokai, and I have to say DBZ Hyper Dimension for the Snes is by far the best DBZ Game ever made.

8. Uzumaki_Naruto

Uzumaki_Naruto New Member

I say Budokai is the best. I have played them all and to me HD is right behind Budokai. UB22 sucks majorly and the rest are pretty good.

9. SSJ3 GoHaN

SSJ3 GoHaN New Member

well in my opinion only budokai 2 is a game that ppl would played if dbz warent so popular. if you wanna see what a good dbz game is, try downloading earth special forces. it's by far the best dbz game ever created & its totally free + looots of ppl r playing it over the internet