What Love Hina Girl Are You?

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by + annovachan +, Dec 28, 2002.

1. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

2. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

[​IMG]
    I find that result more than acceptable.

3. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

4. lil_kitten

lil_kitten New Member

I got Aoyama Motoko :D

Your integrity and sense of morals are as strong as a steel wall. Your honesty and pride give you honour, and your haste to defend the honour of good people make you worthy of being called a friend. But you harbour deep feelings of unworthiness, and hide them beneath layers of outward strength and discipline. Because of this, you have a hard time allowing others to call you a friend, and find much of your discontentment turn into frustration. Try to understand that by letting others in, you eliminate much of your frustration and improve your true self-image.:D

Attached Files:

5. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

I ended up as Kaolla Su, but I really couldn't relate to some of the questions seeing as how this was ment for females/girls/the opposite sex (well, I really don't crave nor have the money for shopping sprees for one).

A woman trapped in a girl's body (or a girl trapped in a woman's mind?), you are bursting with inspiration, dreams and abilities! You hold the simple belief that nothing can stand in your way, giving you the courage to move forward and pursue your desires. However, because your view of the world is so simple, you often overlook life's necessary little details. Don't get too swept away by your dreams that you forget to look at what's right in front of you.

6. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

7. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

I got shinobu...hmmm I was expecting Motoko but I guess shinobu fits me. {shrugs} she's still adorable.

8. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

Well, I was hoping for Motoko since she's awesome. Good thing Haruka comes a close second. :D

9. Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel New Member

I got Sara MacDougall but, I don't know who she is.
    (I guess I haven't gotten that far yet):)

10. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

Yep, that's what I got :p

11. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I got Kaolla Su as well :)

Sara MacDougal is the daughter of Seta, the guy Naru had a crush on. he is an archeologist I believe... who almost runs Keitaro over in ep 5? anyways Sara is about Kaolla's age wears overalls and a bacwards cap. she has long blonde hair and is kawaii, but a trouble maker.

12. Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel New Member

oooo......ok, thanks Seraphim! I guess I still have a little further to go though.

13. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Why do you?
    Am I not clever, uh.. energetic, cute, indian, female?
    AM I NOT?

I do somewhat have misgivings about Zanchi's result. I don't have her pegged for an ecchi drunk. I could be wrong though.

14. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

i dont know why! im sorry i misjudged you! since you are so cute...and....indian....and......
    female.....

15. Inu-Girl

Inu-Girl New Member

I got Shinobu. I don't know why though... It seems more like me in elementry school.

You're responsible, sweet, gentle and lovable! You have a loving heart, a great respect for all creatures (human, great and small), and the ability to see the thing that makes each individual special. However, you tend to overlook the things that make you special, and thus, putting you in a position to be pushed around by others. Take some time everyday to reflect on your qualities, and see that you don't have to please everyone and still be loved for who you are.

16. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

Aoyama Mokoko-

Your integrity and sense of morals are as strong as a steel wall. Your honesty and pride give you honour, and your haste to defend the honour of good people make you worthy of being called a friend. But you harbour deep feelings of unworthiness, and hide them beneath layers of outward strength and discipline. Because of this, you have a hard time allowing others to call you a friend, and find much of your discontentment turn into frustration. Try to understand that by letting others in, you eliminate much of your frustration and improve your true self-image.
    I find it soo true :) and glad i gots her because she is my favourite!

17. The Jackal

The Jackal New Member

Kaolla Suu

18. cosmos

cosmos New Member

I got Naru
    I guess that's a good thing

19. lil_kitten

lil_kitten New Member

I just redoed the test today and I got a diffrent result than last time and I got KONNO MITSUNE.

Well-endowed both in mind and in body, you don't hesitate to use both to your advantage! Your confidence and sense of humour make you a pleasure to be around. You're crafty, clever and cute - a formula that would bring any man to his knees! But while your wit and charisma are definite assets, others may not be able to keep up with your resourceful intelligence. Take care not to overwhelm people with your treasures.

Its sounds exactly like me not like my old result (Motoko) she is way too strict ok maybe not strict but you know what I mean

20. LinaInverse

LinaInverse New Member

I got........Koalla Su!:D even though Im more like Shinobu......