Square Enix What was your first ff game......?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Quistis, Mar 7, 2003.

1. kawaii_turkey

kawaii_turkey New Member

my first ff game was 8 i think yea my friend was playing on the computer and the storyline and graphics got my addicted to it... but i guess now dayz the graphics of 8 is no where near ffx-2 too bad u won't be making them on pc anymore i think :eek:

2. Sephiroth/)ark~

Sephiroth/)ark~ New Member

Ff7 woot woot thats all i have to say

3. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

My First Final Fantasy I am proud to say was the original Final Fantasy for NES. I played it when i was about 6 or 7. I did pretty good for never playing an RPG before in my life. I also didnt know what an RPG was, so i just called it a "Profile View Game" because you saw all the characters from their side, in profile. I got to about Elftown then i quit playin it cause my file got erased. I am proud to say that I was a natural.:D :D

4. link

link New Member

Mine was Final Fantasy 1 .

5. MunaLP

MunaLP New Member

Gi Natak

My first FF game was FF7..I saw the commercial for it, then my older sister said she was gonna get me that game...she followed through, and I had it that christmas.

That was 5 years ago...I still love the game, remember everything about it...oh..and Gi Natak? The easiest boss ever. Just use an x-potion on it.

They say your first FF is the best....well...I guess mine is FF7.
    (By the way...10 sucked horribly.)

6. the wanderer

the wanderer New Member

BAHH! i guess im old fashioned but mine was FF1! for nes *nostalgic sigh while looking into the sky*

7. trashmasta

trashmasta New Member

Mine was FFVII, but then after beating it i realised how amazing the series was and then I played all the rest

8. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

ooh

Well, I used to watch teh final fantasy anime series all tht time, and I loved it. I was about 4 years old, maybe 5, when I started. I was about 11 when it got canceled. I think it was FF1, with Prettz and everyone? I always knew the series was famous, but I never had a PS1. I got my PS2 last christmas, and, since I loved RPG's, what better game to get than the one game that started it all? The one and only, FF7!! ^_^

9. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Muna, I agree with you! Though X had beautiful graphics, the storyline just didn't measure up to teh others in my opinion. -_- Kinda like that FF movie. o_0

10. trashmasta

trashmasta New Member

I hated the movie.. i mean it was a good movie in itself, but it wasn't final fantasy at all.. i think the only thing that made it seem like final fantasy was the fact that there was a character named cid.

11. Migoto Neko

Migoto Neko New Member

The first FF game I played was the first one released in the States, for Nintendo. I rented and kept it WAAAAAYYYY past the due date to finish the game. Now I wish that I'd bought it. I've also played 4, 6, 7 8 & part of 5. I would love to see the original 2 and 3, although the graphics would seem pretty low level compared to now.

I would be hard pressed to say which on was my favorite. I don't like playing these games on a CD format, so I haven't played 9, 10 or 10-2. I think Square Soft messed up when they left Nintendo :~(

12. Rikugurl

Rikugurl New Member

My first FF game was FF8. I still love that game too. i think it's the best. Don't come up and say that FF7 is the best because I heard it all before. It's my opinion. My second FF was FF9. i didn't like it at all. Couldn't use a GF. hehe, me stupid.

13. Firefly

Firefly New Member

Re: Gi Natak

Yeah, probably it is. Btw, my first (an favorite) was FFVIII. Just loved it! :)

14. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

My first FF was FFVII. It was my favorite for a while, and considering the next one I played was FFVIII it stayed that way (I was appauled by VIII). But when I actually got to all the others, VII slowly dwindled down. Currently of the ones I've played, IX is the lowest, VIII second lowers and VII right after that. Problem with VII and VIII is that they're absurdly overrated and put on such a higher pedestal than the older games. Sort of like most Zelda fans I meet; they love the 64 games oh-so-much better than the originals. But, meh, they can all go to hell.

15. Solo

Solo New Member

i got FF8 first! then FF7! i went backwards! then i got X and after that 9....outta all i think i like...grr cant choose! i love them all :D

16. Selphie Tilmit

Selphie Tilmit New Member

selphie selphie selphie
    Hey,
    My first ff ever was ff7. I watched my brother play it, it was booyaka!
    As you can probably tell my fav ff is ff8 and fav character is Selphie!! Tee-Hee!!
    I really megaly got into ff's from a brill first one!

FF8 rules!!!

Selphie

"I wanna ride the yellow one!"
    (outside, Squall deciding the teams for mission when....Trabia...,oh,poor Selphie)

17. Battousai

Battousai New Member

Mine first was Final Fantasy 7, bought it at Wal-Mart for $20.

18. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

my first game was ffz this easter

19. the wanderer

the wanderer New Member

hmm now i feel old, i remeber picking up FF1 off the shelf and playing it for the first time, fighting garland, man those were the days......

P.S. FF7 sucked, seph was a moron, and FF4 was the best ever!*GO CECIL!*

20. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

My first ff game was ff8, that game made me like FFgames.

what a history:D