Creative Writing What You Wanted

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by inuyasharules14, Aug 22, 2006.

1. inuyasharules14

inuyasharules14 New Member

Ok now this one is gonna need explaining. For those of you who don't know, I was physically and verbally abused, and sexually molested by my ex-bf all last year. When I brought it to the attention of the school Principal and Guidance Counsler they didn't believe me, told me that I was out to get him. So he was never punished, now, afew months later, I keep having flashbacks and everything is just really vivid, so I wrote this poem. No it doesn't ryhme!

You face stays in my mind,
    I shake my head to make it go away.
    I can feel your fist,
    And the pain shoots through me.
    Slowly scraping away my sanity.
    My last fragile grip on reality,
    Is now lost into oblivion.
    I can hear your voice,
    And I cover my ears to block it out.
    I can hear it hard as steel,
    Gnawing through my brain.
    I grab my head screaming.
    I scream and cry.
    The images and sounds all there,
    Slowly boring holes into my head.
    I can feel the emptiness take me.
    I fall down into the pit of death.
    And as I lay dying,
    I can imagine you laughing.
    Looking down on me laughing,
    Finally getting what you wanted.

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

This hit home...

This poem is very good. I'm not a fan of rhyming so it is nice to see someone else who also likes to get out of that.

You portrayed many things in this poem that are true feelings. I like that in poetry.

Hopefully it will get better. Remember it is normal to have flashbacks. You are a victim after all. No matter what those jerks say.

3. inuyasharules14

Thanks, I'm just trying to work through this the best I can. It's not easy, but I'm getting through it little by little. And as La Sombra seems to think, I'm not out for self-pity, its more that if there other ppl on here who are going through the same thing or something similar, its always better to know that your not alone, that there is someone else who knows wat its like. So thanx again.

4. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I thought it was very good. You can never understand pain like that until you have felt it for yourself.

5. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

God..it hurts me so bad to read this. Right now i'm sitting here bawling my eyes out. I think people who've been abused in they're lives by anyone will always have pain in they're hearts..but will be rewarded one day for not committing suicide or hating everyone for what that person did to them. I think I just had a mental recovery here. I was always like that. Thank you for giving me a insight to how you felt when that guy did all those things to you and how you feel now. It may sound weird..but it makes me feel like "I'm" not alone. We love you, keep your head up kid.

6. inuyasharules14

Aww thanks you guys, you have no idea how much your approval means...ive been having trouble writing lately so I may end up posting someone old ones..

7. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

A song For Toasty. ;3

It's good, you're getting a good start with your words.