Whats going on ?

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by Gatchafan2003, Jul 20, 2003.

1. Gatchafan2003

Gatchafan2003 New Member

Hi.Haven't heard ANYTHING from this forum in over a month. Was I put on the ignore list ? Or is it just my pc screwing up ? I notice there are new posts,I don't understand why I'm not recieving notification anymore ?

Please don't be mad at me ? I'll be good, I promise.

2. Gatchafan2003

Gatchafan2003 New Member

Okay. I guess I did something bad since no one is talking to me.
    The least you can do is tell me what it was ?

3. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

I think a change has been done to the site. I use to get emails when replys hit forums I was in also---I havent gotten one in a long time. I don't think anyone is mad at you.

Vic

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

*steps over into the nice-looking BOTP forum*

Been awhile since I last visited here.

Gatchafan2003: E-mail notification only kicks in when someone replies to a thread you have participated in. Unfortunately, this means the system will never send you a notice when someone creates a new topic. You'll have to check manually from time to time.

I hope this misunderstanding hasn't been causing you too much grief. I'm also fairly sure that no one is purposefully "ignoring" you.

VM1070: "Send e-mail notification by default" used to be the default setting for users. We kept getting repeated questions as to how to stop it, so we struck it and reversed it to not send notification by default.

If you liked that, and want it back, you can jump into your User Options and click on "yes" for that option under Messaging & Notification.

Alternatively, you can keep tabs on choice threads when this option is off. Simply check the box labeled "Email Notification" in the Options section before submitting your reply.

Cheers,
    BakaMattSu, Admin

5. Gatchafan2003

Gatchafan2003 New Member

Cool. THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU !! (hugs and kisses)
    I was so worried when I stopped getting notifications.This is one of my favorite sites. I can definately visit more often !!!

Will talk to you all more often, then.