Movies whats the scariest movie youve ever seen

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by shohen, May 29, 2003.

1. shohen

shohen New Member

The scariest movie Ive ever seen is nightmare on elm street.

2. cardcaptormika2

cardcaptormika2 New Member

Dreamcatcher taht the first thing to come to my mind, it was creepy!:eek:

3. shohen

shohen New Member

That movie isnt as scary as nightmare on elm street.

4. Wolf^

Wolf^ New Member

Scary Flicks

I'VE NEVER SEEN A MOVIE THAT REALLY SCARED ME. HELL IVE NEVER SEEN 1 THAT STARTLED ME.

5. cardcaptormika2

cardcaptormika2 New Member

1) I GOT A NEW PERSONILZD BANNER!!!!
    2) I have never seen Nightmare on Elm Street.
    3) I am not scared of scray movies..I tink Dreamcatcher is good story and sends a chill up your spine sometimes just to think about it@!:eek: :eek: :eek:

6. Sannosuke

Sannosuke New Member

Faces of Death , i was five when i watched it i was freaked.

7. D3vil's Anjil

D3vil's Anjil New Member

Scream....now that movie scared me really bad when i was younger :eek:, but when i think about it now it isnt that scary...just really gory:dizzy2: other than that i havnt seen any movies that scared me:rolleyes:

8. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Actually the only movie that has really "fuked" me up is actually the exorcist...really scared me at some parts :)

- Teddz

9. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Exorcist is the scariest movie I've seen and I doubt there will be a scarier movie. The whole concept of ghost possessing a girl creeps me out O__O
    The scariest part of the movie is when she came down the stairs on her back..
    *shivers*

10. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

Scream 1, Scream 2, Scream 3. They use to scare me when I was younger, but now I think it stupid.

11. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

when i was much younger, silver bullet scared the bejesus out of me. i was like 4 or 5 when i saw it. it scared the crap out of me literally. i only saw the excorsist a few months ago for the first time, my dad bought it on dvd, some special edition crap. but that was a scary movie even in todays standards. but silver bullet takes the cake for me

12. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Actually, the more movie there is about the same title, the more boring it gets. Sure, Nightmare on elm street was kinda scary...but when you see #2, #3, and #4, it gets borning. for fukc Sake, my friends and I feel asleep while watching the thrid part of that movie. :)

13. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

ring

sadako is the scariest ****ing ***** ever

14. shohen

shohen New Member

The exorcist was scary but I think the shining was scary even scarier then nightmare on elm street I still wake up sweating with the words hears Jonie in my ears.:eek:

15. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

I think Carrie was pretty scary. I don't know what 1 i got scared, scared. Although I heard the ring was pretty D*** scarry!:sweat:

16. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

When it comes to scary movies, I'm a wimp. I can't stand any type of scary movies. I hide behind sofas and cover my eyes and ears lol. Well everyone is different. Seeing that I only seen a few, Candyman 2 scared the living crap out of me. Nicole Kidman's 'The others' made no impact on me which surprised me seeing that it's supposed to be scary.

17. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Well I've seen all the movies mentioned here apart from nightmare on elm st., an none of them have scared me. That said, the one with the best atmosphere would be Ring(not the ring, the shitty american version), I'd say it's the scariest.

18. Holly Jolly

Holly Jolly New Member

Personally I think suspence dramas are much more frightning then anything found in the genre of horror.

Wait until Dark

Please see this movie. It takes place in ONE room, and yet it will put you on edge, and mentally have you screaming in the end, or perhaps even actual screams... :)

It's Audrey Hepburn, blind, and people walk into her house...looking for something, when she starts to figure it out they come back yet again, this time to kill her.

It's one of those movies thats more then just creepy, it leaves you with wonderful characters, and a simpathy for a very beautiful lady who has fallen physically imperfect. It's a great sense of balance.

Other then that, anything Hitchcock dominates.

19. Xeon

Xeon New Member

i love horror movies..and i have never been scared i think..but.....i saw that deskusting movie"bad taste" it was so friggin sick that i puked for 2 days

20. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

heh

I was eating kebab while watching Bad Taste and I didn't think it was disgiusting (sorry if I mispelled)

scary movies rock

I just love the Evil Dead movies and Braindead (ok these ain't scary just sick really)