Movies whats the scariest movie youve ever seen

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by shohen, May 29, 2003.

1. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

you probably wouldn't want to see the texan chainsaw massacre then. i've heard this is the goriest movie ever made. Me i love horror. i haven't found a hollywood style movie that really scared me yet. but i saw a korean flick yrs ago called whispering corridors. thats probably the best horror film i've seen. this thread has made me want to see it again:D .

2. Holly Jolly

Holly Jolly New Member

I doubt chainsaw massacre is more gory then such titles like Dead Alive.

3. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

some zombie movies can be pretty gory, i didnt think texas chainsaw massacre was that gory. i thought it was a cool movie tho

4. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

Hmmm

The Cell, The Exorcist, and What Lies Beneath all got me. WLB wasnt as disturbing as the first two but it really made me jump.

5. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

Anybody ever seen Pumpkinhead, or The Shining.

6. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

Re: Scary Flicks

yep, thats right, but i keep loving them.

the best so far would be the ring, darkness falls wasnt so bad either;)

you must mean "RINGU" its the original asian version of the ring, but i prefer the last one;)

Double posting fixed..- Zanza

7. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Bambi Meets Godzilla..

the Horror of it all... ;_; poor poor bambi..

kaME

8. Inu-loves-Kago

Inu-loves-Kago New Member

As a kid I was scared from Chucky, thinking he was going to pop out of my grandma's bathroom and get me.

Right now it was the Ring. For 5 days I didn't want to sleep in my room, and I didn't want to sleep without a light. And I'm 18! I'm supposed to be all brave and stuff! :p

9. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

are you talking about the stanly kuberic (can't spell) version, or the one based totally on king's book?.
    haven't seen pumpkinhead, but the name reminds me of eraserhead..... strange strange movie. scary because of the people who made it...

10. Sailor Earth

Sailor Earth New Member

I don't get scared by movies, really. I'm not much into 'scary' films, but those few that I have seen weren't scary at all, apart from the Others, which I admit, was a bit creepy. Others that I have seen, and didn't think were scary are: House on Haunted Hill, The Ring, and Panic Room. Although, I did think Panic Room was an excellent movie - even though it wasn't scary, it had me right on the edge of my seat!

11. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

Movies don't scare me that easily, but they did when I was little. The movie Poltergeist scared me just a little bit, but not as badly as the movie "The Rescuers" (the Disney movie) did when I was about four years old. I'm not afraid of it NOW, but back then, that mean lady and that cave scared the lights out of me!

12. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Well, since I am not a fond of scary movies, I don't see much. But as far as I can remember, I saw a movie when I was a kid at tooms' place, pretender? So it was really scary -No wonder why I hate scary movies!! :p. Few Months ago, I saw it, not that scary :p So, the most scary movie so far is "I know what you did last summer" that I didn't see the 2nd one :p

13. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Pretender?? I cant remember that movie? Well I know the most scariest movie you've seen zanz0r, my home-made movie of me waking up early in the morning :eek:
    Well Im glad that my scared-of-everything cousin is starting to watch scary movies, wanna go watch Final Destination two ;) :p

14. username

username New Member

???

well i'd have to say it was The Halloween movies. if you watch them by yourself it makes them ten times Scarier!!!!LAte!!

15. megaman3

megaman3 New Member

the scariest movie ive seen is the ring

i was so scared that i unplugged all the tvs on the 7th day!
    i tried to tell my self its just a movie

16. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

I think the shining that follows kings book is scarier>

17. ryu459

ryu459 New Member

The only movie that`s really even startled me was the train secne in final deastination.

:eek:

18. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

The First and Second Hellraisers Scared me *sorta* and that movie which i bet most of u never herd of called "In The Mouth Of Madness" by john carpenter scared me some also

*also* I personally think Steveie King's The Shining was a lot better than ol' stannie kurbrikz version.....

-*notez on the Shinings*-
    - Stephen King didnt want Jack Nicklleson the play the father cuz Jack looked crazy from the start and Stephen wanted it so that the father turned crazy...not looked crazy throughout the whole movie.
    - .........more to be edited in soon

19. shohen

shohen New Member

He didnt look crazy to me he looked hi.:dizzy2:

20. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

John Carpenter's "The Thing" was the freakiest movie I ever saw. The characters/actors were fantastic, storyline was good and, most important of all, the ending was inconclusive. Also, since it was made before computer graphics took hold in the movie industry, the creatures were puppets. I'll have to shake the hand of whoever designed them, because they look so real and after ten years, they still scare the holy hell out of me.