Movies whats the scariest movie youve ever seen

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by shohen, May 29, 2003.

1. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

Ringu was much better, and scarier.

2. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

personally i dont think the ring was scary at all and i dont know why people made such a big deal about it. I thought it was creepy or eery but not scary. But the movie "IT" and all three of the "Scream" movies where pretty scary. Darkness falls was good to but i didnt like the happy ending. Oh and All the friday the thirtenth movies, FRedy kruger etc.

3. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

hell yes, if I am in bed at night and I think of sadako.. i have to turn the light on and look around the room once or twice before I can go back to bed..

that film gives me the willies

4. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Scream? Hell, the idea of Arnold making another Terminator movie is scarier than that (though then again, that idea is pretty bloody scary). Darkness Falls was good, but the only real suspenseful/scary part was in the first ten minutes or so (for those of you who've seen the movie, you know what I'm talking about). They need to make a Silent Hill movie... mmmmm...

5. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

I don't know why but I can't stand to watch Deep Blue Sea. Every time I run out of the room. I've never seen all of it. There's just something about how smart those sharks are that creeps me out.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

6. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Seven. Or maybe Silence of the Lambs. Articulate, psychotic villains freak me out. They scare me because it's stuff that seems like it could actually happen.

I guess while Seven was creepy, Silence of the Lambs was creepy and scary.. I didn't enjoy the scenes with Buffalo Bob. Or any of the other scenes really.

Bout the only thing that surprised me in Deep Blue Sea was when *spoiler* the chick didn't make it

7. AiRRaiD33

AiRRaiD33 New Member

Ringu.
    i liked The Ring but Ringu was scarier imo.