Movies What's the stupidest movie u ever saw?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by darkmagiciangrl, May 29, 2003.

?

What's the stuppidist movie u ever saw

1. We Were Soilders

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. My Dog Skip

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
  3. A stuppid piontless 1 ( please specify )

14 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. other ( please specify )

30 vote(s)
    61.2%
  1. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

I'm just dying to know... what was the stuidest movie u ever saw were u just wanted to tear it up? Personaly, mine was ' We Were Soilders' i fell asleep during it. that NEVER happens.:p

2. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

I actually never saw "My Dog Skip" or "We Were Soldiers" before. But as far as stupidest...lemme think...

Forgive me!!!! I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy, but Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within was a dumb movie. I just didn't like it. I went into the theater hyped but came out like "What the hell?" I just...didn't like it... Now I feel bad...

3. darkmagiciangrl

thanks 4 replying. To be onest i never saw My Dog Skip. I just heard it was totaly stupid. u see i think ur lucky u never saw We Were Soildiers. a total snore. My mom draged my into the thearter to see that. She got me in 'cause i owed her a movie-BIG mistake:anime:

4. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

So you saw it against your will!? Oh my poor, poor child...I hate war movies anyway...that's probably why I didn't see it.

5. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

I have to say, SHREK! I hate that movie and Ice Age or any movie that simerlar to those two! My big brother made me watch it! He also told me to give him money, so he could buy those two movies! Over my dead body! Why the heck would I give him money to buy those stupid movies? Sadly, he got my mom to buy it for him.

6. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

the absolute dumbest movie ive ever seen of all time had to be spice world. i saw it and passed out and went into a coma for 6 months. well, not really but that was a horrible movie. i thought plotwise final fantasy wasnt very good, but the animations were sweet and still are. so lifelike

7. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Dog Soliders! That movie sucked big time!!! I didnt see We were solider nor My dog skip cuz i knew they would be a waste of time!

8. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Well...It has to be Street Fighter...Lame Acting, Bad Story...and WTF is Kylie Minogue doing there?!?!

9. darkmagiciangrl

I have to say, those sound like they suxed bis time

10. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

hmmmm i would have to say Hypercube...totally pointless everyone on the cast die...all in the cube cept one lady who get out alive only to be shot by the government to keep secrets hidden...

11. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

The It's Pat! movie. You can't stretch the "amusement" in not knowing what the heck that thing is. Was possibly funny for like, 2 seconds.

12. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

yea, its pat was a pretty dumb movie. i thought drumline was a pretty bad movie. i know im gonna get flamed, but i feel alot of adam sandlers movies are pretty dumb. they are sort of funny in a way but not really. the only movie of his i liked was little nicky, but it got old after the first time seeing it.

13. darkmagiciangrl

What about Billy Madison " back to school, back to school to prove to dada I'm not a fool":anime: I love that song!

14. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Quite possibly the Patriot. Bleargh is all I can say.

15. darkmagiciangrl

Tat movie creeped me out! Not scarry creeped out, but gay creeped out!:p

16. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

YES!At least someone else thinks that movie should be destroyed in all forms.I think it's the Twilight Zone.Where someone could actually make a movie about this ****.So you went into a coma,too?At least yours only lasted 6 months.They told me mine lasted 3 years.I was pretty sure I woke up.I'm not so sure now with the release of Malibu's Most Wanted.I may never wake up.Please help me.:sad:

17. Influences

Influences New Member

The movie was called The Stupids hmm I'll let you guess

18. RivenBorn

RivenBorn Guest

Ghost of Mars was a pointless movie to sit through and a waste of 8 bucks!

19. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

Ughhh....Spice World...don't remind me...

The WORST movie I EVER have seen was Spice World. To sum it up, it was about the girls running down halls, picking their nose and wasting a few million bucks that could have been used to feed starving people. I wasted two hours of my life watching that movie. :bleed:

20. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

lady shadow. so tru so tru. but i dont think 2hours of my life was wasted. i think it took 20 years off my life. hey, if the starving people ever needed riddence of, they could show that movie to them. i saw the stupids one time on tv. i never saw it again. that movie was the result of a completely blind-deaf-mute retarted inbreded person-wait! no person could come up with something that bad. i dont care who it is. we should show it and spice world over giant screens and loudspeakers hooked to blimps over where sudam hussein is, real slow. so the horrible noises would bring them out in the open and when their eyes see it they will freeze. hmm, sounds like a good idea. but who would pilot such a mission? any volunteers?