Movies What's the stupidest movie u ever saw?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by darkmagiciangrl, May 29, 2003.

?

What's the stuppidist movie u ever saw

1. We Were Soilders

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. My Dog Skip

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
  3. A stuppid piontless 1 ( please specify )

14 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. other ( please specify )

30 vote(s)
    61.2%
  1. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

bride of chucky...worst movie ever:eek:

2. DistantSamurai

DistantSamurai New Member

ummm probably the Blair witch project...i thought ti was the stupidest movie ever...

3. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Master Of Disguise. That Movie was pretty damn gay. (Except this one scene they took out with the toystore...)

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

okay, so I was flipping channels and came across this 1989 movie called 'Warlock' I thought it would be interesting, but my bro said, looking at it, that it was going to be a 'crapper'. it has Darryl Hannah in it and some Warlock goes through time to 1989. then I guess this witch hunter gets stuck through the vortex and goes too. well I flipped back to what I was really watching.. I think. which was G.I.Jane (it was past midnight and she said 'suck my stick!' I mean, whatever!)

since I flipped channels this is what I got from the movie:
    * the warlock chopped the nice guys finger off to get a ring
    flip
    * the warlock sucks the life force from Darryl Hannah
    flip
    * the dude witch hunter comes and tells Darryl she's gonna die unless she gets her bracelet back
    flip
    * the warlock meets a cute lil boy. the boy tells him he doesnt go to Church. the warlock grins so I think they'll be friends.
    flip
    * the warlock killed the boy, cuz he was unbaptized, took his fat and drank it so he could make a flying potion! and that.. was it for me!!! :bleed:

back to G.I. Jane at the bar and all the guys making fun of her, 'saying suck my stick!' ...mind you, it was a good dub over of one word..

5. LonelyGoddess

LonelyGoddess New Member

Well, I don't really get the point in those horror movies. I think all they wanted to do was bring out the monster to scare us.So I think horror movies are pretty stupid. I mean, I still don't get it why Jason kills people, why Freddy Cougar suddenly appears in peoples dream aand kill them, why Chucky kills people, and why that little girl from The Ring made a movie to kill people in 7 days cuz she was killed! The point's just not important enough.

6. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

House Of 1000 Corpses. It was just... christ, I'm trying to think of how to put this in a nice way but I'm not quite sure that I can. It was just utterly moronic and pointless and I'd rather watch Spice World than see that crap again. Guess that's what I get for believing my brother when he said it was a good movie. :p Knew Rob Zombie could never come up with anything good.

7. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

* legally blonde

* spy hard

* hulk

* matrix reloaded

yuk:D

8. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

Jason X was really crappy....bad effects, stupid story, jason looks stupid at end....its noly redeeming feature is the "premarital sex"

9. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Ow, you some pretty bad movies there. x_x I gotta feel sorry for you. Tell ya' what, go see a good movie like Fight Club or Army of Darkness and that'll make things all better. :D

10. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Aww, I thought My Dog Skip was a cute movie! *sniff* Anyways, the worst movie I ever saw was probally "Urban Legends." I can't STAND that movie. All it is a bunch of busty blonds getting chopped up by a killer in an igloo coat. For one, it was not scary. Two, the acting was not good. I could not be LESS convinced. Three, it was so obvious and a lame, unoriginal horror. Same old story. Five, what I hated most- it was discusting.

I don't see how anyone can find putting dogs in microwaves and shoving liquid plumber down a guy's throat is scary OR entertaining. I thought it was just plain idiotic and gross. Bad horror movie, bad movie-period.

11. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

Re: Deeper Meanings

A) Major Paine is funny not funny stupid
    B) FF:Spirits within is one of my fave movies
    C)the stupidest movie ever ever is Dan Da Dum DRAGON FIGHTER
    p.s. have you noticed most of these movies are Sci Fi channel original movies Hyper cube Dragon Fighter ect.

12. Yasuko

Well, if you didn't see it.... then you don't know why people get so childish and bubbly. I guess for some, it's very sad. And as far as "death and desruction," well, yes there IS death and the ship is destroyed obviously, but it's not that bad. They don't really how anyone dying. Except for Jack at the end. Or atleast I think so- I have not watched Titanic in years.

13. Yasuko

Sorry to double post... but YES LSS! I can't believed I listened to them too, what a bunch of fruit balls...

14. Quistis

Quistis New Member

What Dreams May Come!! ok I saw this post like weeks ago and I chouldnt remmeber the name of the movie but I do now. I fell asleep! I DONT USUALLY FALL ASLEEP DURING MOVIES!!!

I liked Spice World only b/c I was one of those obsessed fans. I bet if I watched it now id burn the tap after I saw it <.< >.>

Um, well, ok dont kill me but I kinda thought that Star Wars Episode 1 and 2 where kinda bad for a Star Wars movie. I liked them. There ok but they kinda suck compared to the originals. JAR JAR MUST DIE!!

15. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I didn't have to see it to know why people got so chidish and bubbly. The hormone-gushing ditzes around me told the whole movie to each other. They got so childish over that stupid girly-man, DiCaprio. He's not cute at all. He looks like a girl! THE MOST OVERRATED MOVIE OF ALL TIME!

16. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Alien from LA. I saw it on an episode of MST3K, but even that wasn't enough to make this thing watchable. It was painful. There was not a single redeeming feature of this film, it really made me want to die. And take the entire universe down with me. This, mi amigos, even drops to the level of stupidity of the stupidest people on this forum. And that is frightening.

17. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

To everyone who hates Titanic, I'm with ya! That movie was one hell of a shitty movie. It sucked, bad actors, boring, too long, nothing interesting, wait, I take that back, the only thing interesting was when the ship sank, and people died. That was the only freaking good part of the movie. To all of the people who liked this movie, I can't understand why.

18. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Tomb Raider 2 joins the stupid list. I knew what would happen in the end from the very beginning. I dont like to watch movies that are so predictable. Im still haunted from that french movie: The brotherhood of the wolves.
    Did anyone besides me, get annoyed from the slow-motion scenes?

19. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

Uhhh, please, don't remind me, my sister forced me to see it like 50 times i almost jumped out a window... oooo yeah, i found some more bad movies The League... and Jacob the Liar UGGGGGG can't stand much more of it!* jumps out window*:dizzy2:

20. Kasumi-chan

Kasumi-chan New Member

Whats the Stupidest Movie You've Seen?

Mine must be this film I watched about this family, it was so idiotic I cant even remember the name.. I do remember that they were really scruffy family and made a bonfire in there back yard to have a barbeque. then the man got a gun out and threatened the neighbours I just remember it being really st000pid and boring.. it was MEANT to be funny. lmao