Movies What's the stupidest movie u ever saw?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by darkmagiciangrl, May 29, 2003.

?

What's the stuppidist movie u ever saw

1. We Were Soilders

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. My Dog Skip

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
  3. A stuppid piontless 1 ( please specify )

14 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. other ( please specify )

30 vote(s)
    61.2%
  1. jindo

jindo New Member

Versus. A Japanese action/horror flick has no story what so ever. Just blood/guts/violence.

2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I saw 'cross roads' was stupid as well =/

Brit. S. shouldn't act tbh >.<

3. CrunchySalmon

CrunchySalmon New Member

Billy Elliot. OMFG it was so boring.

4. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

I have Billy Elliot, but I only got 10 minutes into it. It is rather boring, but maybe I should finish it before criticizing.

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I have to agree.. When I was 8 my cousin was babysitting me and she brought that movie with her so I kinda had no choice to watch it. Now if it was only once... We watched it about 10 times in a row....

6. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

I liked Versus. It was crazy. All that killing and that guy who clamied he was Canadien, could beat up Lenix Lewis, and track down anything. LOL. Then he got blown up.:p

A really bad movie though was the Hulk. It was soooo bad.:mad:

7. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

OooooO-my dad said that suxed!

8. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

The whole darn matrix series. That series was long, pointless, boring and keaunu reeves is one of the worst actors in the world. His face doesnt move throughout the whole darn thing.

9. Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry New Member

"Darkness Falls" that is a stupid pointless movie.
    I mean what kind of a tooth fairy kills people, ya know they're called tooth fairies for a reason.:mad:

10. darkmagiciangrl

darkmagiciangrl New Member

OK, Matrix-i agree-darkness falls-i can't beleiv!I heard it was sooo good from my friends(she wanted to get revenge,just like House on Huanted hill)

11. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

i saw titanic and hated it...i actually asked for my time back when i came out of the movie theater...went up to the guy who sold me my ticket and demanded my time back...didnt get anything but i made a big funny scene in the movie theater...

12. Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry New Member

Toooo right. Titanic is an official pile of monkey nuts.
    I couldn't even wipe my arse with the movie it was that bad.

13. lokilon

lokilon New Member

titanic sucked harsh

14. Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry New Member

I also forgot another crap movie ... Harry Potter Philosiphers Stone and Chamber of Secrets god they were that bad I fell a sleep during the movie and that really is an acheivment. :sad:

15. Amon

Amon New Member

By far, definitely has to be Star Wars Episode II. *gag; cough; choke; die* Was almost bad as this moronic movie I saw about the Jersey Devil, called 13th Child I believe it was. Anyways... yeah... George Lucas needs to just stop pulling stuff out of his ***.

(SPOILERS FOR DARKNESS FALLS)

And Darkness Falls was a great movie, I thought. ;) Much better than those moronic slasher movies we're seeing all around, or those moronic Matrix movies. I mean, who'd've thought the Tooth Fairy, of all things, would be evil? ;) I mean, they already screwed it up by doing a killer snowman in that horror movie Jack Frost, not to mention the killer Leprachaun(sp). And those were just absolutely and positively horrible. Darkness Falls came out superb, though. But, oh well, not my fault of certain people have no good taste in movies. :)

16. gitarooqueen

gitarooqueen New Member

stupid movie *twitch*

well the most stupid movie i have ever seen was 28 days later...-_- i thought it was going to be good and all. I mean the comercials were so convincing. So i went to go see it but it was a big disappointment. does anyone feel the same about that movie?

17. Amon

Amon New Member

Nope. Not one bit. ^^ I liked the movie. At least it wasn't as bad as the Matrix movies or The Hulk or, as I said, Episode II. It was a decent movie, I thought.

18. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Yeah, 28 Days Later was actually a decent movie even though it wasn't as much of a a horror movie as we thought it would be. And it's both an indy-style and European style movie. Just cuz you're not used to a certain style of something doesn't mean you should just bash at it. I like how this movie puts you in a context where you just have to survive hardcore style.

Compared to other horror movies, it was rather decent I thought. But compared to great movies, Darkness Falls was kinda plain. To me it seemed like a cross between "They" and "Jeepers Creepers," cuz like They, it was about the shadows, and like Jeepers Creepers, it turned into an action/suspense rather than horror once you got used to what the villain looked like.

Oh yeah, Jeepers Creepers was kinda junk. It seemed to be a really good movie until about halfway through, and then it just turned into a typical monster-action flick.

19. Novus

Novus Gone

Easily, the stupidest movie ever made is Last Year At Marienbad. It's an old French film from just before the neorealism movement had spread to France from Italy. I can't remember the director, but it's one of those films that academics like to pretend they understand just to piss off the rest of us. We watched it in film studies last semester, and my friend who always sat with me fell asleep, marking the only time either of us had drifted off in that class. He asked me what he missed when he woke up, and for the life of me I couldn't tell him. In my discussion group that week, my TA tried to explain some of her theories about the "meaning" of the film, but they were all just bull. I mean, I could have just as well said that one character symbolizes a chicken and the movie is a metaphor for him trying to cross the road, and I would have been just as relevant. And of course, being a French art-type film, shown in black and white and with subtitles, makes the entire audience think they're smarter than everyone else because they've seen the thing.
    Disgusting.

20. Charlie

Charlie Guest

I saw an absolutely ridiculous zero-budget movie called Master Demon recently. It was uproariously funny! People have done cool stuff with low budgets, i.e Henry Portrait Of A Serial Killer, Blair Witch. You don't necessarially need a lotta money to make a good movie:a lot of films listed here are fairly big-budget!