Movies What's the stupidest movie u ever saw?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by darkmagiciangrl, May 29, 2003.

?

What's the stuppidist movie u ever saw

1. We Were Soilders

3 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. My Dog Skip

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
  3. A stuppid piontless 1 ( please specify )

14 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. other ( please specify )

30 vote(s)
    61.2%
  1. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

The Jungle Book 2. I mean, WHAT!?

Oh, and there's The Lion King 3 coming out. Disney is dying fast.

2. Ravenwing

Ravenwing New Member

I'm not exactly a war movie fan but oh well my problem. the dumbest movies I've seen so far I think would have to be...............Dumb and Dumberer. It's funny but only because it's so dumb

3. Novus

Novus Gone

Sorry, but Blair Witch was good? That movie had a 74 thousand dollar production budget. I've seen more professional and more interesting work done by high school students on borrowed cameras. And was someone walking around with an extra 72 thousand in their pocket after filming was done? It was a good move to experiment with new styles, but the American film industry isn't very good at that. I thought the end result was contrived and cheesy. I, for one, was not impressed.

4. shippou

shippou New Member

dumbest movie

the dumbest movie i ever saw was the second harry potter movie..........
    i nearly fell asleep watching it..........
    the basilisk was especially dumb.......

5. Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk New Member

The third one looks worse :anger2:

6. shippou

shippou New Member

dumbest movie

i have totake my little sister to see it.........snoozefest....... :sad:

7. alkhoon

alkhoon .: G.Heyer is my life :.

Dumb and Dumber -_-x I can't believe there is a squel to it as well ~_~

8. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

The dumest film ever was "Dude Where's My Car?"

This was just a huge Bevis and Butthead rip off. The two character's are just like the one's in the cartoon.

9. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

I agree with this person totally it is a rubbish film and john carpenter should be ashamed after doing great films like the thing and big trouble in little china...

on a side note..

- i liked we were soldiers alot. more then saving private ryan.
    -spaceballs rules

streetfighter is woefully bad

also if you see any film by paul anderson be afraid very afriad

and to scare u all at night. Fox have given Paul 'bad film' Anderson the helm of directing aliens versus predator. The world is doomed.

10. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

dude the trick with blair witch is that its a moment film the 74 thousand budget went mostly to those documentaries aired on sky and other tv stations in the weeks before the film to convince everyone the whole thing was real. The film is a true success for marketing ploys. Course if you live outside america its mostly ruined cause yanks couldnt keep their mouths shut about it being fake. If you went in after watching the documentaries and other such tie ins on tv you would have been more engrossed cause you would have believed.

11. BitzKrieg

BitzKrieg New Member

-sorry for constant posting but because i am deeply involved in the buisness (recently scoring rights to make numerous music videos for a band) i find alot of these posts to be interesting.

firstly if you went to spiceworld expecting it to be good in any way then my friend at that moment you were the dumbest person alive. I have the privlage of being one of the smart millions (notice the film doesnt exist anymore) who refused to go near it.

On darkness falls. It is a predictable, woefull poorly directed piece of garbage i do have the misfortune of seeing (thankfully i didnt pay for it) the only positive thing about it would be the female lead who was fit.

but the whole story is told in the first 5 minutes you see the monster in the next 10 minutes and for the rest of the movie nothing new happens it rinses and repeats right up to its ending... I mean come on film 101 if you have a monster dont show it to the end (hint to it, a mistake jeepers creepers made) but for the love of god dont show us everything in the first 10 minutes. The whole light thing gets boring quite quickly and the ending. Please...couldnt they think of a new twist on the myth. (I shall kill her by doing wha i did through the entire film just alot more of it.) The acting is dire (most notable the police station visits) any part of the story that is remotely interesting they drop very quickly to have the character killed.

anyway end of rant.

on a side note. Yes Matrix reloaded was dumb (revolutions was just a bad movie..not dumb just bad) Reloaded was dumb cause it was a computer game u couldnt play just watch and then get bored.

12. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

underwold.....omg that sucked bad, bad visual effects, horrible and stupid script too. :anger2:

13. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

"master and commander" was soooooo boring, worst $10 ever spent :anger2: