Recreation What's your biggest accomplishment in the past 365 days?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by User18, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Hmmm can I name more than 1?

Wellll hate to keep saying it. Lost 25 pounds. Joined a gym to lose the rest. This weekend going. Maybe tomorrow morning. Started writing. Entered a better program at school. After this semester it will be soooo much better and easier. Just have to struggle through it all.

What's yours user?

2. Firefox

Firefox Member

I've had a few really good things happen to me this year, although the best, most important one is easily gonna be getting my current girlfriend. Life for me has been totally fantastic since. :)

3. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Freeing myself from my last employers. I loved it there while it lasted but everything was going to **** and it was too disorganized for my tastes.

4. Firefox

Firefox Member

Since this I bought a house, but I'm still gonna go with mah girlfriend as being the most important part of the last 365 days.

5. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Now you're depressing me. I've done very little of note in the past year. :)

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

^^^ This. >.>

All I've done is increased my nail polish collection by like, I dunno, triple? If I haven't hit 200 yet I'll be amazed. Um, and solidified my attempt to learn crochet. This is the third time I've learned, and the longest I've stuck with it. I've actually made things for people, and pets. Though I no longer have the first blanket I made. That's currently being snuggled in by my cat Lupin, who I had to put to sleep end of September. (2 weeks later our dog followed, though we were expecting it for her. And mom made her blanket for her years ago.) My other cat has one now as that made me realize she needed one. The most awesome thing so far has been the giant king crab floor pillow my niece is getting for Christmas. Mwahahaha!

Oh, and kick starting the flamingo-ing of a friends cube at work into over drive. Have a sample: http://www.berryblood.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/100_1045.jpg (It's an IRS contract so I can't actually take pictures of her cute. Just know there's about 50 drawings on her walls, and a friend has put around 30 some tiny toy ones on her desk too.)

His desk however is going to get My Little Pony-ed soon though. =3 Cause we're a bunch of assholes out to girly it up as much as possible. And since he went on a 2 day freak out over the tiny dr. hooves (i'm a pony now, ponys are cool) on his calender, we're going to push it to absurdly hilarious.

7. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Finishing off my masters thesis, getting a good grade on it and signed a contract, binding myself to an IT consultant company. Glorious days.

But the most biggest achievement is how I have managed to still keep motivation on doing things that I like and keep progressing in the roads of life.

8. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

I learned Power DVD and Sony Vegas by myself. I then began crafting all sorts of little video projects for school. This one is my most recent, and one that I'm actually a little proud of.

~W

Basher likes this.
  9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I chopped my hair off. Never gone this short before.

Attached Files: