Video Games What's your favourite Video Game Soundtrack?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

hmmmm, as usual i havent checked if i have posted hee before ... BUT, never fear cos, ummmm cos i cant remember, but favourite sound track? FFVII or FFVIII, why? cos i fell in love with FF long ago.:D

2. Senbotsu

Senbotsu New Member

I forgot about the excellent soundtrack that is, Jet Set/Grind Radio on the Dreamcast. That OST is an excellent piece of work

3. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

Grandia III, although Baccula is getting really annoying. -_-

4. Julius II

Julius II New Member

i liked the halo 2 sountrack along withthe chrono trigger, chrono cross and xenogears soundtrack

5. Fushigi Rockna

The Tales of Symphonia OST. There's some wonderful music on there. Kratos' theme rocks as does Mithos' and Shihna's, the 'Beat the Angel' song is great, 'Revival' (the track 'Prologue' is part of revival.) is mesmerizing, the battle themes are all awesome, the Derris-Khralan tracks make me so happy, and overall the whole OST is good. The best song of all tho has to be 'Refill - Relical Mode!' XDDDD perfect music for when Refill goes into crazy Archeology Otaku mode, especially in contrast with her normal, pretty and calm theme. XD

6. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

GTA4.
    =))
    Best musico eva.

7. floz

floz New Member

:) You have good taste.

I could listen to the Chrono Cross soundtrack over and over again forever, and the music was the best part of Xenogears.

8. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I actually found the music in that one to be disappointing, Laslow was nowhere near as funny as he was on Chatterbox. There were some good tracks on Liberty Rock, (Thin Lizzy ftw).

I really enjoyed the music in the original game of Painkiller, it really got me into the swing of what was going on. The expansion packs weren't as good through, both in music and gameplay wise.

9. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Oooh, good one. I also dug Painkiller's Euro rock feel. That Salem level with all the witches and zombies was my favorite track of all. For some reason the vinyl scratching went well with the heavy metal. Wonderful.

A bunch of guys mentioned Halo, and for good reason. Halo was a blast and the music really lent to the atmosphere and the action as it was happening on screen, especially in the third game.

Metal Ger Solid 2: Sons of Liberty- Also a fine Soundtrack.

~W

10. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

-is a ***** for katamari-

>.> yeah yeah, i have 2 cds and carry my psp and game along for the music library...i can sing along and am perfectly happy, which is a good thing. =p

11. daveng

daveng New Member

I like the Dragon Quest that one.